Here is my card for Karen's challenge to use vellum on our card.
I used Theresa's set "The Wetlands 2" for the trees, "I'm So" sentiment is from Gina's "Stitched Leaves" . I got this bright idea to use Vellum cut from my Thankful die which I got at GKD, I like it but maybe a colored vellum may have shown up more.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on October 8, 2017 at 5:49pm

Beautiful card and scene you created and the vellum sentiment is perfect as is.

Comment by Cindy Miller on October 6, 2017 at 7:35pm
Oh my, oh my, this should be framed! Absolutely beautiful!
Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on October 5, 2017 at 3:09pm

This is so pretty!!!! I love your scene and background. The use of the die and vellum is a beautiful accent on the card! <3

Comment by Selina Macisco on October 4, 2017 at 7:26pm

Totally stunning!  Love it! :)

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on October 4, 2017 at 6:26pm

This so gorgeous. I love your scene and I love the sentiment in the white. I was wondering how you glued it on so that it did not show glue spots? That is always an issue for me but if it has a darker area then there is no problem but with yours being all one white color might be a bit of an issue.

Comment by Bonnie on October 4, 2017 at 12:45pm

Me too. Not even think about changing a thing. The suppleness of the sentiment is what makes it for me.

Comment by Bonnie on October 4, 2017 at 12:44pm

Comment by Robin Logue on October 4, 2017 at 12:40pm

Really lovely. Nice subtle touch.

Comment by El Ivens on October 3, 2017 at 10:27pm

Beautiful.  I love, love the the way you colored your fore ground and back behind the trees.  Such a gorgeous card.

Comment by Judy Inukai on October 3, 2017 at 9:38pm

Beautiful card. Thankful is perfect just as it is. I love an occasional misty morning and the sentiment just adds to the mistiness of the card. Your sponging is amazing.