This card seems so *naked* to me, but I do love the look and the video, which can be seen here:

The only product that I used that was different was the ribbon, didn't have her grosgrain, so I inked up some seam binding ribbon.

Comment by Crafty Math Chick on February 19, 2012 at 4:17pm

Lovely tribute to Gina!

Comment by Alex Turner on February 18, 2012 at 1:20pm

Donna this is brilliant :-)

Comment by Sheila Tootell on February 18, 2012 at 10:37am

I would never have thought of using ink on seam binding!  What a clever idea!

Comment by Cheryl Wright on February 17, 2012 at 4:06pm

It looks wonderful, Donna!  I watched the video yesterday and will have to try the technique.  You did a great job of this - can't pick the difference from Gina's one!!

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on February 17, 2012 at 8:59am

This is so stunning and what a great technique this was from Gina too. I admire both of your cards. I don't think it is naked at all.

Comment by Joan LaBelle on February 13, 2012 at 8:10am

Another beauty!

Comment by Kathy Krug on February 12, 2012 at 12:12pm

I love this technique.  You did a great job.

Comment by Barbara Brenneman on February 12, 2012 at 11:37am

You did a beautiful job with this.  I love this technique and am anxious to try myself.  Love the seam binding ribbon, think I need to find me some of that!

Comment by Michelle Orsborn on February 12, 2012 at 8:09am

The card does not look naked, it looks just like Gina's video!!  You did a wonderful job!  We are just used to doing multiple layers, it seems funny not to do them now!