I created a card based on a design that Sheri created but tweaked it a little. I created the panel using a plaid background stamp I had using GKD Innocent Pink Cardstock and layering with GKD Moonlit fog Ink and part of the plaid design I embossed with silver embossing powder. For the flower I inked the stamp with Moonlit Fog and coloured with Prisma pencils and our equivalent to Gamsol here in the UK. I then fussy cut the flower with scissors and a crafting knife which took ages and the leaves I used from the stitched Autumn kit, inked with GKD Jelly bean and Green grass. Thanks for looking :)

Supplies Used:

GKD Stamp Sets: Through Thick and Thin, Stitched Leaves and Nurturing Blooms (Sentiment)

GKD Inks: Moonlit Fog, Jelly Bean and Green Grass

GKD Cardstock: White, Innocent Pink, Moonlit Fog and Black Onyx.

GKD: Double Stitched Rectangle Die

Prisma Pencils: Rose Farde, Rose, Canary Yellow and Yellow Ochre

Copic Marker: C5 - Cool Grey

Other: Zest Pencil Blend, Blending Sticks, Silver Embossing Powder, Concord & 9th Plaid Stamp, Bling from stash.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on June 22, 2018 at 7:46pm

Seriously beautiful and you really fussy cut these image out....WOW!  You are as amazing as your beautiful card.

Comment by Susie Moore, GKD DT on June 21, 2018 at 10:36pm

Your card is stunning!

Comment by Shelley V on June 12, 2018 at 9:00am

Very pretty card!  I like the color combinations you used and the design all works so well together.

Comment by Jan Brazier on June 10, 2018 at 5:43pm

Beautiful, Bec! Love your colouring and the plaid background is always a winner in my books!

Comment by Judy Inukai on June 9, 2018 at 4:19pm

Gorgeous card Becky. Love the plaid background and all the layers The coloring on the flower matches the background perfectly. The fussy cutting is worth the effort. Glad you're feeling better and up to creating again.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on June 9, 2018 at 12:48pm

Love it Bec. It is elegant and pretty and your flower is lovely. good for you having the patience to fussy cut it out. I know how much work is involved with fussy cutting but it so worth the time and effort when we do it. I'm so pleased you are back to creating with us.