My portrait view of peeking snowmen attempt. I really prefer the landscape ones, actually.
I stamped the trees top, and slightly from bottom, coloring in the remaining gap. Must use tuxedo black ink and pen or it won't match, unless you have a wider selection of colors. I added some small cut branches myself at the bottoms of the trees with my marker pen.
Masked the trees, from GKD Autumn Blessings, and GKD: Sweet Friends. Stamped the snowmen from the GKD: Snow One Like You set. Plus, the snowflakes from same set, stamped in Ocean Mist.
Sentiment from GKD: Season's Greetings set.
Spectrum Noir reds and purples used for hats and scarves.
I used my White gel pen to add some snow to the trees.
Matted with purple, and placed on light blue card base.
Thanks so much for looking...

Comment by Selina Macisco on October 23, 2014 at 12:41pm

I just found out that my Kits have shipped!!  YIPPEE!!  So excited!!

Comment by Selina Macisco on October 23, 2014 at 11:58am

Oh how cute!  I love it!  By the way, thanks for filling me in on "masking".  I still did not get it, but you know I am a very visual person.  My husband did know what you meant, and he is going to show me whenever I get my stamp set.  Thanks again Anna!  You are always so willing to help...  :)

Comment by lovinpaper on October 23, 2014 at 6:41am

Cute!  I agree that the landscape style will get more peeking out of the trees.  Still a great idea and card.

Comment by Judy Inukai on October 22, 2014 at 11:36pm

Cute. Love those little snowmen.

Comment by Deborah Tyler on October 22, 2014 at 10:52pm
I like it. I still haven't tried it, but hope to this weekend.
Comment by Diana Scott on October 22, 2014 at 10:33pm
Very cute Anna! My kit should be here tomorrow so I can start playing! Going to try the peek-a-boo card, but think I'll try doing some cutting and pop some of the images up - I'll post if it works! I have a Scan N Cut so can stamp any image and cut it out so want to try with the trees. Hope it works! So much fun - love this kit - actually all the new stamps!
Comment by Tricia on October 22, 2014 at 9:52pm

So cute, Anna!  Great take on the peek a boo card!!