I used a big plain white gift bag I had in my stash. I stamped the gingerbread man, candy cane and snow flake from Noelle Mouse using GKD Kraft, Red Velvet and Christmas Pine ink. I stamped the chevron from Pretty Patterns 2 in Red Velvet and fussy cut along the edge. I then layered it on Christmas Pine and then on Red Velvet. I used a stitched die to give the Red Velvet an edge to match the chevron. I then used the largest tag from the Thermoweb/GKD Decorative Tag Set and cut out the tag. I then heat embossed the sentiment from Merry and Bright using red ep from my stash. I then stamped the candy cane, gingerbread man and snowflake using the same inks as for the panel. I fussy cut the candy cane and gingerbread man. I used the die from Seasonal Sentiments to cut out the snowflake which came from that set. I attached a tartan bow from my stash and attached the tag to the bag using some gold chord. Added a little bit of bling from my stash and now it's all ready for an exciting gift for Christmas. Thanks for looking!

Comment by Tracie Pond on November 5, 2017 at 9:51pm

Such fun detail and texture.

Comment by Selina Macisco on November 4, 2017 at 6:47pm

How adorable!  OMG, I have some bags like yours, maybe smaller and I just could not come up with anything to do with it.  I tried several times but was not satisfied.  I finally gave up and did something else.  You are an inspiration and I might just have to try again.  Thanks for that sweetie!  I absolutely love your tag too!  You did a great job on this matched set! :)  Hugs

Comment by Theresa Pollack on November 3, 2017 at 1:45pm

Great gift bag and the matching tag is perfect!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on November 2, 2017 at 7:30pm

Oh, this is so pretty, and I love how you made the panel with the gingerbread candy cane and snowflake images. The chevron was the perfect touch. Your tag is a wonderful accent to the bag! <3 Thank you for joining in this weeks MIUM Challenge! :)

Comment by Jane Mason on November 2, 2017 at 11:13am
Lovely idea using many different small stamps to make your pattern.
Great job Jan love it.
Comment by El Ivens on November 1, 2017 at 7:25pm

Great bag.  Love the stamps you chose.  Very classy

Comment by Johanna Rundell on November 1, 2017 at 11:10am

Awesome is the word that came to mind when I first viewed this. You did a super job on this Jan. It has elegance and style and yet looks deceptively simple.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on November 1, 2017 at 10:49am

So very cute...I love the tag and that awesome bow.  The chevron edge really sets off the images on your white bag.  Love everything about this.

Comment by Bonnie on November 1, 2017 at 8:19am

Oh how this turned out. The things you made with what you had. That tag is the best.

Comment by Judy Inukai on November 1, 2017 at 7:45am

What a darling bag and tag. You really nailed the challenge. I love how you used the chevrons - really makes a nice border. Thanks for the wonderful details.