For My Wino Friend--Whom I Love! (is it YOU?)

Although I think all of my friends would LOVE this card. Well once I fix it. Ever craft late into the evening after a long day of work? Well you can't tell, but I put the card front on upside down, the darn card opens backwards LOL No, no vino was imbibed in the making of this card--perhaps it should have been! Oy Vay! I wasn't going to admit it, but I bet there are a few of you out there who have done the same! lol I colored the image subtly with copics and then added clear EP to just the glass, I have a nifty Versa Mark pen which makes that technique super easy! Also added some stickels to the grape leaves.The sentiment is from Enjoy The Sunshine. Cheers~~

Comment by Barbara Brenneman on September 3, 2012 at 11:41am

Donna, you are toooo cute, and by the way, definitely not alone.  I too have to confess to putting a card front or two on upside down, and like you, I hadn't had a single glass of wine!  I try to always check now as to which way the card opens.  Love your card, the colors look so rich and your coloring as usual is beautiful.  Love all your delicate embellishments too.  Your "Wino" friend will absolutely love it.  Job well done and thank you for sharing your story.

Comment by Cheryl Wright on August 24, 2012 at 7:26pm

Absolutely stunning, Donna.  And that flower is beyond gorgeous.

Comment by Doris W. on August 12, 2012 at 6:34pm

Love it!

Comment by Olga Moore on August 12, 2012 at 2:46pm

Your friend will love this card, Donna!  It's beautiful and very cleverly (inadvertently) done!

Comment by Gerry Morse on August 12, 2012 at 11:06am

Beautiful!! I have definitely made that mistake...and more. Speaking as a 'wino' I don't think you should fix it ;)

Comment by Joyce Erb on August 11, 2012 at 3:45pm

The coloring is great, card is beautiful and I did nit tell you i like wine so can't be me...darn it:-) I have  ONCE, I do learn from my mistakes LOL

Comment by Bonnie T Beckley on August 11, 2012 at 1:36pm

Awesome! I love that you are going to send it with the message you intended. How clever. Great way to fix a mistake.

Comment by Nancy Mullins on August 11, 2012 at 12:40am
Great card, Donna!
Comment by geri on August 10, 2012 at 10:47pm

Lol! I love the card and the way it came out!! Thanks for playing.

Comment by Judy Woodland on August 10, 2012 at 7:42pm

Haha...too cute!!! Silly girl! Love that you're gonna keep the card like it is. Can't wait for your friend to get it. She'll LOL for sure. Love the image, and love how you've outlined it in that light grey color. Really sets off the image. And your rose is gorgeous!!! Well done, if not wonky!