For this one I die cut Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven then sponged tattered rose and dried marigold distress inks. I stamped the flower vine and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I stamped and cut the vase on Studio Calico paper and glued it in place. I used the same paper for the background.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on February 20, 2014 at 11:30am

Thank you Susan, for your kind comment on my - For My Friend - card. I am happy with the way it turned out and I am glad that you like it as well. I appreciate it.

Comment by Susan Simonson on February 20, 2014 at 6:20am

Such pretty paper and the shading is perfect. Elegant, lovely.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on January 21, 2014 at 12:24pm

Thank you Christine, for your comment on my friend card. I appreciate it.

Comment by Christine R. on January 20, 2014 at 6:14pm
Very pretty.
Comment by Karen Atkinson on January 20, 2014 at 3:16pm

Sharon, thank you so much for your positive comment on my - Friend - card. I appreciate it.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on January 20, 2014 at 3:14pm

Hello Doris, thank you for your comment on my -Friend- card. It means a lot to me.

Comment by Sharon Underwood on January 20, 2014 at 11:46am

Wow, I love this paper and the colors you used! Gorgeous!

Comment by Doris W. on January 20, 2014 at 9:55am

Beautiful Karen!  I have this stamp set and love it!

Comment by Karen Atkinson on January 20, 2014 at 9:27am

Barbara, I am so happy you like the card -for my friend- I had actually gone to Theresa Momber's tutorials for an idea. I found one of her cards using this stamp but I didn't have any of the dies, copics etc. So I had to improvise. I like the way this turned out and I am glad you do too. Thank you.

Comment by Barbara Brenneman on January 20, 2014 at 1:53am

I love this one Karen, it is absolutely gorgeous.  Love the paper pieced vase and your coloring and shading of the flower stem, AND that die is so pretty.  Beautiful!