Big gentle hugs for you dear lady! And for you, Gina!!

Comment by Joyce Erb on August 1, 2015 at 8:53am

So very pretty

Comment by Sharon Underwood on July 31, 2015 at 4:31pm

This is beautiful! Like the bright, happy colors. Yellow is one of my favorites. I'm sure Gina's mother will appreciate receiving this card.

Comment by Gerry Morse on July 30, 2015 at 4:15pm

Very pretty, cheerful & CAS. Love the gold embossed yellow flowers. And thank you for you're very kind comments on my last 2 cards....I really appreciate it.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on July 30, 2015 at 12:31pm

Rosy this is such a pretty and cheerful card. I love it.

Comment by Judy Woodland on July 30, 2015 at 9:51am

Oh Rosy, this is so gorgeous!! I am so partial to yellow and white, and this is a perfect example of why I love it so much. It's just so cheery!! And that little dragonfly is perfect here, as are the sparkly sequins. This is a winner for sure!!!!

Comment by Selina Macisco on July 30, 2015 at 9:28am

What a beautiful job you did Rosy!!  Totally gorgeous!  Love that gold EP and your coloring is terrific!  :)

Comment by lovinpaper on July 30, 2015 at 9:07am

Beautiful card!  I love the yellow flower.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on July 30, 2015 at 6:34am

Beautifulllll Rosy! The yellow is so cheerful, and I love your embossing! Love that little dragonfly too!   :)  <3  (Hugs)

Comment by Donna Phelan on July 30, 2015 at 6:09am

Love the whole look of embossing and then coloring....MUST remember to do this!!!  So PRETTY!

Comment by Judy Inukai on July 30, 2015 at 5:54am

What a bright cheery card. I love the yellow flowers and the sweet dragonfly.