PP, stars and ribbon from my stash. Used a tag die set that my hubby gave me for Christmas a few years ago. Cut one out of PP and the other from white card stock after I had stamped the santa image in black. Used wink of stella to give subtle sparkle. Added a couple of stars and the words.

Comment by geri on November 13, 2017 at 6:32pm
Great tag!
Comment by Gayle Chrvala on November 12, 2017 at 8:03pm

Perfect Christmas tag...love the Santa and his reindeer with a little shine on them.

Comment by Jane Mason on November 12, 2017 at 6:54pm
I love this scene it is just classic christmas. Love this tag.
Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on November 12, 2017 at 5:30pm

Beautifully simple.  That is my all time favorite Christmas set!  way to go layering with that fabulous design paper.  Might have to copy for my tags this year if you don't mind.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on November 11, 2017 at 1:07pm

Hi El: Go ahead and CASE it - I would be honoured that you do so. If you really would like to have it on your gift, I can send it to you. Send me your address if you want me to pass it on.

Comment by El Ivens on November 10, 2017 at 6:57pm

Such a cute tag.  I want this on my present.  Maybe I will  CASE this , make several and leave them in the gift wrapping pile and someone will use it.

Comment by Dawn Skene on November 9, 2017 at 6:05pm

Great tag! I like the patterned paper and the stars.

Comment by Golda on November 9, 2017 at 12:04pm

Very nicely done.

Comment by Judy Inukai on November 7, 2017 at 1:51pm

Cute tag. Santa and his reindeer fit perfectly on the tag.

Comment by Sheri Gilson, GKD DT on November 7, 2017 at 1:29pm
Very pretty, Johanna! Love the great tag shape and design! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks MIUM challenge!