This 'thank you' card goes out to everyone at StampTV and Gina K Designs. You are all so wonderful and I am loving being a member of this awesome site! Now on with the details - My card base is GKD heavy base weight White and I used Wild Dandelion and Black Onyx for the layers. I stamped the daffodils from Sending Love with GKD Black Onyx and die cut using a double stitch die. I then coloured them with pencils and Gamsol. The sentiment from Dazzling Dahlia is stamped in GKD Black Onyx and die cut with a single stitch die from my stash. I added some yellow enamel dots from my stash too. The wild dandelion layer is embossed using the Swiss Dots ef. Thanks for looking!

Comment by Selina Macisco on December 31, 2017 at 8:11pm

Wow Jan!  Stunning and beautiful!  I love your color combo, and your coloring is awesome!  I also love your layout and those Swiss dots are a perfect touch!  Happy New year again! :)  Hugs!

Comment by Jane Mason on December 31, 2017 at 1:48am

Simply stunning! I love this card the colors are fabulous as is the focal image.

Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on December 30, 2017 at 11:27pm

This one is out of the park lady!  That stamp is so special but when you color it like this it is phenomenal!!  It is hard to pick a part of this card that really moves me as each piece is as strong and beautiful as the rest!  WAY TO GO MY FRIEND

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on December 30, 2017 at 9:28pm

Such a beautiful card.,  Love the colors design.  Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Comment by Theresa Pollack on December 30, 2017 at 6:47am

Love your beautiful and bright card! Great choice of colors and design! Happy New Year!

Comment by Dawn Skene on December 30, 2017 at 5:22am

What a bright and cheerful card! You did a great job colouring the daffodils.

Comment by Nancy A on December 30, 2017 at 2:55am

Very nice layout and excellent coloring.

Comment by El Ivens on December 27, 2017 at 8:45pm

Very, very pretty.  I love that flower and you colored it beautifully.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on December 27, 2017 at 4:17pm

What a beautiful card Jan! I Love your coloring on the daffodils and the background is a nice contrast! The Swiss dots EF is a perfect tough! <3 Thank you for joining in this weeks MIUM Challenge! :)

Comment by Bonnie on December 27, 2017 at 8:18am

Your layout is what catches my eye, and the blue background. Really grounds the flowers and adds spark to the Wild Dandelion.