Christmas in July

Stamp Set: Christmas Wishes. Sent: Same set. CS: Pure Luxury Ivory in both weights. PP: Merry Little Christmas. Oval Die: gkd, Double Stitched. Inkpad: Memento Black. SN#'s DR3, TN2&5, EB1, and the blender pen. :)

Comment by Sheri Gilson, GKD DT on July 16, 2017 at 1:30pm
Adorable card, Selina! Love the mix of papers and your fab coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks MIUM challenge!
Comment by Sharon Underwood on July 15, 2017 at 3:24pm

How cute! Love those patterned papers!

Comment by Robin Logue on July 15, 2017 at 10:47am

Adorable. Such a cute card.

Comment by El Ivens on July 14, 2017 at 10:39pm

Very cute card.  I don't remember the foxy skater.  Love the papers choices.

Comment by Judy Inukai on July 14, 2017 at 6:51pm

Cute card. I like your layout and mix of patterns.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on July 14, 2017 at 11:29am

Love it Selina. It is pretty and cute at the same time. You did a wonderful job on this one my friend.

Comment by Marianne on July 14, 2017 at 9:56am
Selina, your choice of three coordinating papers is stellar. I know how hard it is to sit, plan and create a project with three patterned papers. You did a fantastic job. I am confident you are also entering this card in the STVKC for July. You hit the nail on the head!!
Comment by lovinpaper on July 14, 2017 at 9:52am

Beautiful card!  Love those reindeer.  Great how you were able to use many different patterns in your paper.

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on July 14, 2017 at 7:28am

Adorable playful images and great combo of patterned papers.  Love the double stitched die and the coloring on your critters.

Comment by Judy e mathena on July 14, 2017 at 1:57am

How cute. I like the texture you did with the blender pen on the little couple. your pp go great together. I truly like everything about this. Great Job.