border spotlight -- MIUM spotlighting challenge

I used my GKD Year of borders stamp set that is new to me since a few months ago. I spotlit two butterflies in each border. Dry embossed a couple of score lines to separate the sentiment from the borders. I added some silver edging to the kraft card but it is a bit wonky and I didn't notice til after the photo was done. Will fix it before mailing it to anyone.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on January 1, 2017 at 7:56pm
Johanna, this is very pretty! I love how you did it to n the top and bottom bordr s! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge!
Comment by Jan Brazier on January 1, 2017 at 4:22pm

Beautiful card, Johanna! Love your spotlighting on the borders! Great idea!! No need to fix anything - remember - it is handmade!!

Comment by Zelda on January 1, 2017 at 3:57pm

Love the way you did this Johanna - great card!

Comment by El Ivens on January 1, 2017 at 1:35pm

Very pretty.  I like the spotlight being on each row of butterflies.  The silver edging is so pretty, I have never used any thing like that.

Comment by Sharon Fontenot on January 1, 2017 at 10:04am

Love this unique take on spotlighting. This is a fun stamp that I don't have. Just a little green with jealousy over here :)

Comment by Cindy Miller on December 31, 2016 at 10:26pm

Great take on the challenge, love the silver lining and how you divided the card!!

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on December 31, 2016 at 6:22pm

Great idea of using the border stamps and spotlighting  2 of the butterflies in each row and the silver edging is a perfect finish to your card.

Comment by Retta Rae on December 31, 2016 at 1:00pm

Johanna, your spotlighting is terrific.  I have to comment, as well, about how eye catching the colored butterflies are. Great card!

Comment by Dawn Skene on December 30, 2016 at 8:25pm

Such a pretty card! I love the butterfly border and the silver edging.

Comment by Rebecca on December 30, 2016 at 6:01pm

Wonderful and very eye catching, love how your eyes are drawn straight away to the butterflies, very pretty and delicate :)