Blue Christmas Addicts Sketch

I started with the sketch that Karen gave us in this week’s Fun Friday, then added a third piece of PP for the monthly addicts kit challenge. The PP is from Winter Cheer. The mats were cut from Blue Lagoon on a card base of Ocean Mist. I stamped the snowflake from Sparkling Christmas in GKD white ink, then went over it with Spica Clear for a bit of sparkle. I cut a mat from silver metallic CS with an inverted scalloped circle die. When I went to take the diecut off the Cuttlebug, the die went somewhere – I didn’t hear it hit the floor, but still haven’t found it.

Comment by Dawn Skene on July 21, 2017 at 7:30pm

This is so pretty. I like the silver peeking out behind the snowflake and the patterned papers you used.

Comment by Selina Macisco on July 19, 2017 at 10:42am

Wow, you just stepped out of the box into the world of blues!  This is so pretty, and I love every inch of it.  I am sorry that you lost your die!  I have always found mine, but I had a $50.00 gift card from my hubby that I misplaced and never found it!  What a bummer!  That was a few months ago.  I guess I accidently threw it away!?!?.  Have a nice day! :)

Comment by Johanna Rundell on July 17, 2017 at 11:06am

You are on a blue kick and this card is gorgeous. Hope you find the missing die. I lost a favourite stamp when packing for the move in January. Gina was fantastic as she replaced it for me. Small things land in weird places. Check your waste basket it could have landed in there. It has happened to me in the past and that is where I found my lost item.

Comment by Sheri Gilson, GKD DT on July 17, 2017 at 7:53am
Beautiful card, Judy! Love the layers and the non traditional colors! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks MIUM challenge!
Comment by lovinpaper on July 17, 2017 at 7:41am

Beautiful card!  Love your diamonds in the center.  Hope you die has turned up, if not, take your Misti magnet and maybe it will snap to the magnet.

Comment by Shelley V on July 17, 2017 at 6:01am

Love the blue and all the patterned papers!  I sometimes think I spend more time finding all the pieces to put away, than I do on actually creating the card, lol!  :)  I always make such a mess - but it is so much fun!

Comment by geri on July 16, 2017 at 10:31pm
Fabulous card Judy!
Comment by El Ivens on July 16, 2017 at 9:44pm

This is gorgeous.  Love everything about it.  Hope your find your die.

Comment by Gerry Morse on July 16, 2017 at 9:28pm

This is beautiful Judy!! Great combination of patterned papers. The silver metallic around the snowflake looks kind of like stars.

Comment by Marianne on July 16, 2017 at 7:53pm
Beautiful blend of patterned papers and the touch of silver is perfect! Adds interest and dimension.