This card was done mainly with die cuts. The sentiment is from the Stippled Nature set illustrated by Beth Silaika. For more information see my blog post given here:

Comment by Dawn Skene on August 16, 2015 at 8:21pm
Lovely card. The corner flourishes really set off the butterfly.
Comment by Rosy Newlun on August 14, 2015 at 1:39am

AMAZING Verna!!!! I don't know what to say that others have not. What an exquisite design!!!!!

Comment by Cat GKD DT/Moderator on August 13, 2015 at 12:39pm

Awesome sauce Verna!  Love the butterfly and the corner treatments kinda match him!  Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge this week!

Comment by Sharon Underwood on August 13, 2015 at 8:57am

Love those corners with the beautiful butterfly. The colors are awesome and go well together. Lovely card!

Comment by Selina Macisco on August 13, 2015 at 4:54am

Hello Verna!  Beautiful butterfly.  I have really been into butterflies lately and yours is very nice.  Your corners go great with it!  :)

Comment by Donna on August 12, 2015 at 8:27pm
Hi Verna! I love your card! I love the corners! It goes so perfectly with the butterfly! Great card!
Comment by Judy Covey on August 12, 2015 at 10:38am

Love your card Verna! I've never seen such a huge die cut butterfly before and love the dp that you matted it with, and your fancy corners. Great job as usual!

Comment by Diana Scott on August 11, 2015 at 7:23pm
Awesome card! I love dies - just got some new ones for Christmas - having fun with them!
Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on August 11, 2015 at 7:11pm

Great card Verna!  I have been using die cuts more and more lately.  They are so much fun!

Comment by Judy Inukai on August 11, 2015 at 6:17pm

Gorgeous. Love the butterfly die.