for the STV17MON2 - "Third Time's the Charm!". Got a little busy - with 3 bigger images but I like how it turned out :) Hoping I can get more challenges done than in recent years. :)

Thanks for looking!

Comment by Gabi Heinrich on January 19, 2017 at 9:23pm

Oh my!  You know what?  I will have to order this set just so I can CASE your card!  I know so many people that would just love to get one.  If this card doesn't make someone feel better, not much else will!  I'm with Heidi.  We all know that laughter is the best medicine!

Comment by Heidi... on January 14, 2017 at 10:19am
That sentiment makes me laugh every time. Super cute card!
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on January 12, 2017 at 3:29pm

Haha, great idea to repeat with this sentiment! :)

Comment by Robin Logue on January 12, 2017 at 2:59pm

Cute card.

Comment by Marianne on January 12, 2017 at 8:02am
Holy cuteness!!! Love it!!
Comment by Rebecca on January 12, 2017 at 6:32am

How adorable, I love these 3 little piggies and I just love your sentiment :)

Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on January 11, 2017 at 11:54pm

LOL, I first thought oh my "cured" like bacon and then I realized it was for a get well card which is so clever.  This little pig is so cute and you did an excellent job of coloring it.  Love all your little embellishing too.

Comment by Judy Inukai on January 11, 2017 at 7:53pm

Very cute. Sophie just makes me smile whenever I see her. I really like the background paper.

Comment by El Ivens on January 11, 2017 at 7:46pm

How cute.  I love those little piggers.Love the papers and your layout.  Great job.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on January 11, 2017 at 6:53pm

Sophie pig is adorable here. I like how you designed and put this card together very much.