A Happy Hello

Stamp set: Daisy Delight. Sent.: Heartfelt. SN#'s: BT1,2,4,6 & 9. GB2, 6, & 9. CS: Pure Luxury White, Turquoise Sea & Black Onyx. Corner dies are gkd. Wink of Stella on the petals: From my own stash.

Comment by El Ivens on April 19, 2017 at 10:32pm

Gorgeous card.  My favorite color and you did an awesome job of coloring.

Comment by Jan Brazier on April 19, 2017 at 5:38pm

Beautiful, Selina! Love the colouring on your daisy. Awesome job!!

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on April 19, 2017 at 4:17pm

Love your card color choice is perfect !!!

Comment by Sharon Underwood on April 19, 2017 at 11:11am

This is gorgeous! Love that stamp set, and that color is beautiful! They were out of that set by the time I went to get one.

Comment by Rebecca on April 19, 2017 at 7:42am

Wow Selina your big and bold daisy is just so eye catching and takes centre stage.  Beautifully coloured and shaded as well and the centre of your flower just looks so life like, I just love turquoise one of my many favourite colours :)  The corner dies are ever so pretty and add a wonderful accent to your card.  Perfect card :)

Comment by Judy e mathena on April 19, 2017 at 4:47am

Very Pretty and your corners draw your eyes straight to the center. Love the colors you chose.

Comment by Judy Inukai on April 18, 2017 at 9:44pm

Beautiful. I like how you colored the flower. Those lovely corners are a wonderful accent for the flower.

Comment by Gerry Morse on April 18, 2017 at 9:30pm

Oh wow Selina, this is a real beauty. Your coloring is awesome and the corner dies are beautiful