3D paper piecing - MIUM make your own PP challenge

I was playing around a while ago and came up with this background. I added the paper pieced 3-D image on top. The design was stamped in various Oxide inks and then heat embossed. added snowflakes with versamark and silver heat embossed. My hubby really likes this and I hope the recipient does too as it is already in the mail to Holland.

Comment by Dawn Skene on December 10, 2017 at 9:11pm

Great background design and the puppy and kitten are so cute!

Comment by Gayle Chrvala on December 10, 2017 at 7:13pm

What a great card, Johanna!  You really put a lot of thought into this design and I'm sure your Holland friends will love it.  Love the snowflakes place in and around your stamped circles and semi circles.  The 3-D image is adorable.  How is the puppy doing?  Have fun!

Comment by Theresa Pollack on December 8, 2017 at 9:10am

Beautiful design! Great card!

Comment by Susan Meadows on December 7, 2017 at 5:37pm

This card is amazing from the background to the  focal image.  Love puppies and kittens. Really nice job Johanna.

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on December 7, 2017 at 11:25am

So fun with the colorful background and that cute image.

Comment by Robin Logue on December 7, 2017 at 10:25am

Just beautiful. The background PP is wonderful.

Comment by Bonnie on December 7, 2017 at 7:56am

Who on the planet would not love this one. Your attention to detail is very inspiring.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on December 6, 2017 at 6:37pm

What wonderful patterned paper you created! I love the silver and gold snowflakes, what a sweet card! <3 Very Pretty! :) Thank You for joining in this weeks MIUM Challenge!

Comment by Diana Scott on December 6, 2017 at 5:52pm

Love your card!

Comment by Judy Inukai on December 6, 2017 at 5:49pm

Very cute card. I like the PP you created.