April's Guest Designers

To start off this week, I have some exciting news! Today I am announcing our next three guest designers who will participate in our release coming next month!

But first, I want to thank the very talented Allie Gower, Leslie Turner and Donna Phelan for their beautiful contributions to February's release! You are all so talented and we are all truly blessed to have been inspired by your creations!

Once again, this was such a difficult decision! I can't believe how many talented paper crafters we have at StampTV. Every single entry was just beautiful!  And I am so glad that we will be able to feature many of those talented card makers in future guest designer spots so please try again. (It's too bad we can't choose 30 each time!)

This month, we welcome these three talented ladies!

Here is one of Karen's beautiful submissions!

---------------------------------------------

Here is one of Nancy's beautiful submissions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is one of Judy's beautiful submissions!

Congratulations to these three talented designers! Please give them a warm welcome. I am so excited to see what they make with our new release. :)

Thanks to everyone who entered. I know there are many more stars to come!

Make it a great day and happy stamping!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Comment by Selina Macisco on April 1, 2016 at 8:48am

Awesome Ladies!!  I know you will enjoy hosting.  We are all very lucky to have people with such great talent!  All of the above projects are outstanding!!  :)

Comment by Sharon Underwood on March 31, 2016 at 1:07pm

Way to go, ladies! Enjoy yourselves!

Comment by Julie Milnes on April 2, 2014 at 7:46am

Congrats ladies.I hope you enjoy the month!

Comment by Betty Neville on April 2, 2014 at 12:21am

Congratulations to all!!  So much talent!  Your projects are gorgeous!  Looking forward to seeing your creations with the new sets!

Comment by Cheryl on April 1, 2014 at 7:30am

Wow!  Beautiful work, ladies!  Thanks and congrats!

Comment by Lee on April 1, 2014 at 1:50am

From Millan.Net

Comment by Lagene Sands on March 31, 2014 at 9:56pm

Congrats Ladies, beautiful creations!

Comment by Nelena Lois Donovan on March 31, 2014 at 9:56pm
Congrats to all three of you.such creations,am looking forward for what you will have next.
Comment by Nancy Leppek on March 31, 2014 at 8:20pm
Thanks everyone !!! Such a fun opportunity!!! I agree with everything Karen said too!!! Hugs!
Comment by Pam Dwyer Giudici on March 31, 2014 at 6:56pm
Congrats, Ladies! Very well deserved and looking forward to your projects!
Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on March 31, 2014 at 6:56pm

Oh My Goodness, you all know how to make a girl feel special… What a wonderful Welcome...It is a honor for me to get this chance to create for Gina, the Illustrators, the Design Team, and all of you… Wow.  My head is spinning…  I am so excited to get the chance to create with the new sets that will be out… The last team was awesome. They did some amazing things… They left some very large shoes to fill…

Thanks again to you all from the bottom of my heart… :)

I am also honored to be on this Guest Design Team with two very talented ladies. Judy Woodland and Nancy Leppek… I love their creations. Still doing the happy dance..

Comment by Cathy Spicer on March 31, 2014 at 6:24pm

Amazing projects!! Congrats to this awesome trio!!!!

Comment by Virginia Burns on March 31, 2014 at 6:04pm

How wonderful! A huge congratulations to you all.

Comment by tammie lien on March 31, 2014 at 5:58pm

Congrats to all...How exciting and can't wait to see what will be coming.XO

Comment by Sean Fetterman on March 31, 2014 at 5:48pm

Congratulations! You are all so talented. Very well deserved!

Comment by Doris W. on March 31, 2014 at 5:00pm

Congratulations to these three talented ladies!  Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Comment by Sharon Prophet on March 31, 2014 at 2:52pm

Wow stunning projects!  Congratulations Ladies:D

Comment by Anna Jernigan on March 31, 2014 at 2:40pm

Congrats Ladies!  What an honor.  I am so thrilled for each of you!  I can't wait to see your upcoming creations.

AND, thanks to the three talented gals from last month!  What a treat.

Comment by Linda Lehman on March 31, 2014 at 2:13pm

Congrats to all of you and to us who get to see what you are sharing!!!! Yay!!!

Comment by Kathleen Adams on March 31, 2014 at 1:24pm

Wow. such amazing talented ladies! Congradulations!