1. How do I cut out my stamps?
Many of our stamps come pre-cut, however for some older sets you may find this video helpful:
2. Do you have a Copic club?
We no longer have a Copic Marker Club. Check out the Blick Art Supply link under Affiliates:
3. How do I stop e-mails from Groups and/or Threads?
At the bottom of the thread under the last post to the left and click on "stop following". There is also a "stop following" button on the main page of any Groups you are part of.
4. Where can I get the cutter you use in the videos?
Gina and several of the DT have really enjoyed the Tonic 12" Guillotine Trimmer. You can find it by shopping at Amazon at the link under the Affiliates tab.
5. When does the next STV Kit come out and can I just buy the stamps without the kit?
The Stamp TV Kits are released every other month and once the new kit is available the stamp sets from the previous one are available for purchase separately; not as a kit.
6. Do you ship out of the U.S.? Do you ship internationally?
Yes, you can order directly from the store by choosing either US/Canada or International when selecting your items.
7. How do I participate in challenges and do I have to use GKD for challenges?
You can participate in any Stamp TV challenge using any stamps and supplies from any company. All you need to do is upload a photo of your card/stamped item to the gallery and use the appropriate keyword or tag in all caps. Here is a link with some tips on uploading to the gallery:
8. What kind of paper do you recommend for digital paper?
Gina uses either Pure Luxury 80lb. or HP presentation paper from Staples.
9. How do I find the challenge winners?
The current challenge winner will be in the Big News forum. The past challenge winners can be found here:
10. Do you have an Angel Policy?
Yes, Gina K. Designs has a standard Angel Policy:
You are welcome to make and sell handcrafted cards/items using Gina K. Designs images as long as they are original, hand-stamped items. Mass producing and/or mechanical reproduction by any means is not permitted. Please give credit to Gina K. Designs. For more information please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. General Release Party Info.....
Theresa has written up a wonderful and comprehensive guide to Gina K. Release Parties. Please click on the following link: Gina K. Designs Release Party Info