Just like my picture for Challenge #2, my picture is terrible, the pink background looks purple, and the butterflies look more white than pink.
I decided to try something I had never done before, making a pin using Alcohol Inks on a domino. That worked out fine (except it looks purple) using Shell Pink, Pink Sherbet, Wild Plum and the Pearl Mixative. The hard part was finding a stamp that would fit. The butterflies from the GKD set Purr-fectly Delightful by Theresa Momber fit with no problem, other than there was a lot of empty space left. They were stamped with Versamark, and Pastel Pink Embossing Powder added. As it started to set, I added some Glamour Dust for sparkle. About all I can draw is stick people, so using different color Stickles I drew a stick flower and some stick grass, to fill in empty spaces. On the backside, which I didn't take a pic of a hot glue gun was used to add a pin so it could be worn.
You can share this photo in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this