stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Friday Everyone!  :) 

I hope you all are ready for this Months Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Group Challenge.

It is a Challenge that some will find easy and some will have to think about!  :) 

This month we will be using 3  Patterned Papers on our card! 

It can be the same pattern used 3 times but Try to use 3 different ones!  :) 

Let me know in the comments what your favorite style is… 

Layers with some Patterned Papers or Clean and Simple?

Or if you have a different type of design you like.

Here are the Items I used for this card project:

• Stamp Sets - Dazzling Dahlia  and Bold & Blooming (greeting)       
  • Dies from the STV Kit - Sentimental Summer
  • Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base  & Layering Weight,  Black Onyx, & Faded Brick
  • Premium Dye Ink - Blue Lagoon, Sweet Mango, Peach Bellini, Tomato Soup & Black Onyx
  • Pure Luxury Patterned Paper Pack - Petite Patterns 
  • Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Clear

other items - Versa Fine - Black Ink, Foam Squares, black pearls

The Patterned Paper Top panel and Bottom panel are both  2” x 4” I made the layer (black) panel just slightly larger on the top and bottom, but is the same length as the PP layer.  The center panel is 2 1/4” x 2 1/2” then layer a black piece behind it. I have a small frame but you could make yours larger.  The Faded Brick piece was a scrap from another card.  I just made sure it was 4” long and fit behind the two panels. These were all scrap or left over pieces from other cards!  :)  I sponged the Blue Lagoon over all three panels. 

For the flowers I did the rock -n- roll technique. 

The greeting was stamped in Versa Fine - Blk. and Heat embossed with Fine detail Clear.  Popped up the flowers and glued down the stems. I added a layer of Blue Lagoon and White on the inside for some color!  

Here is the finished card project! :) 

I hope you will take on the three Patterned Paper Challenge! I can't wait to see what you all come up with! 

This Months Tag is - STVKC#35

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CHALLENGE GALLERY

and then that Small Print:  

*Anyone can play in the challenge with any stamps.

*If You are entering for a chance to win a $20.00 Gift Code from Gina K. Designs to the online store.

You must use a stamped image, greeting & or sentiment from any Gina K. Design Stamp Tv Kit Stamp Set  to be eligible to win. 

*You have until the last Monday of the month (July 31st. ) @ 8:00pm ct. to get your creation loaded for the Challenge 

*You may enter 3 times, and the cards may be combined with other challenges.

* There will be a new tag for each Challenge, and Please be sure to add your tag on your card.

Ok everyone, break out some of that wonderful patterned paper that came in one of your kits and make a card or two for the challenge!  You can't win if you don't play!  :) So come join in, it might just be you that wins!  <3 

Lets get those fingers a little inky and have some fun!  

Views: 841

Replies to This Discussion

Karen, I am seeing a lot of beauties in the gallery for this challenge.  I have a question.  The stamp sets used need to be a Kit stamp.  But can they be mixed with non-kit stamps?  I am seeing a few of these in the gallery and I know that is it easy to mix our stamps and get confused on the rules, if we wish to win.

Hi Lisa, No ma'am, per the rules it has to be all from a STV Kit at one time or another, the exception is you can use images from the Mini kits as well!  :) But it is in the rules and I'm sure the participates have read the rules. Maybe they forgot but it is ok. They can still enter!  :). <3

lovinpaper said:

Karen, I am seeing a lot of beauties in the gallery for this challenge.  I have a question.  The stamp sets used need to be a Kit stamp.  But can they be mixed with non-kit stamps?  I am seeing a few of these in the gallery and I know that is it easy to mix our stamps and get confused on the rules, if we wish to win.

I am in love with this!

Thanks.  I was just concerned that they might be very frustrated when they are using a non-kit stamp.  Yes, glad we can use anything and still participate in the challenge.

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Hi Lisa, No ma'am, per the rules it has to be all from a STV Kit at one time or another, the exception is you can use images from the Mini kits as well!  :) But it is in the rules and I'm sure the participates have read the rules. Maybe they forgot but it is ok. They can still enter!  :). <3

lovinpaper said:

I'm afraid that I didn't recall about that we are only to use stamps from kits and not mix them. Sorry about that! But I did enjoy making my card it was a fun challenge and I do like fussy cutting and paper piecing.
Lisa, Karen, Thanks! Just slipped my mind. I deleted my tags as mine doesn't qualify! Will need to do a new one? Tough getting old! Haha!

I know ladies that it is hard keeping the challenges separated!  LOL. I'll try to put a reminder of that in the next challenge post!

It is in the rules, but we don't always read that tiny little print...  LOL. I know I don't because it is so tiny!  Hahaha. I can make them bigger if that will help. Have a good week ladies and gentlemen! :). <3  

I saw your cards and they are beautiful!  I love that frame you placed from Melanie's set with the kit stamps.  They work so beautifully together.

geri said:

I'm afraid that I didn't recall about that we are only to use stamps from kits and not mix them. Sorry about that! But I did enjoy making my card it was a fun challenge and I do like fussy cutting and paper piecing.

Your card is gorgeous!  I knew you would be frustrated about mixing the sets.  I do love those flowers.
Diana Scott said:

Lisa, Karen, Thanks! Just slipped my mind. I deleted my tags as mine doesn't qualify! Will need to do a new one? Tough getting old! Haha!
Thank you! It was fun and I have a start on my Christmas cards as well.

lovinpaper said:

Your card is gorgeous!  I knew you would be frustrated about mixing the sets.  I do love those flowers.
Diana Scott said:

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service