stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Just a quick question - when does the next stamp kit come out - seems like it's been forever ; )

Jen Basel

Views: 410

Replies to This Discussion

April 14!!!
Yay!

Another quick question. Will Melanie Muenchinger be doing another state flower set?

I heard her say in a video that she's not done with state flowers until all the states are done, so, yes there will be more to come!
I am so excited!!!!!!

Hi Karen, I haven't seen you in a while... good to see you here!  <3  I'm not sure on that answer, I'm sure she will have more state flowers at some point!  :)  You can ask in the ask us forum on the main page (Because I'm sure a lot of members may be wondering the same thing, and I'll see if we can get a answer to that!   :)  Thank You <3 

Karen Atkinson said:

Another quick question. Will Melanie Muenchinger be doing another state flower set?

Hello Karen,

Thank you for your reply. I haven't been around for a while because my daughter was very ill. We think we have things taken care of now and she seems to be doing great. So I'm hoping to get things going again. Thank you, I really didn't think anyone would miss me. There are so many talented  women on Stamp TV.

Thank you Irene, for replying to my question about The state Flowers. I can't seem to get enough  flowers.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service