stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning! Welcome to a new Friday Funday, this week with the new Stitched Leaves mini kit, back in stock!  I think the last time Karen turned me loose on one of these I turned leaves into birds, so this time I am turning leaves into flowers!  Remember, a leaf can *always* be a petal and vice versa!  Cardstock is White and Wild Dandelion and ink is GKD Black Onyx, Tomato Soup, Red Velvet and Fresh Asparagus. Because this kit comes with the beautiful dies, you could also die cut all the petals leaves and that thankful instead of stamping, would be super pretty!

First I chose two small greetings that would work for the center of the flowers and make a sentence around thankful and laid it all out.  Then I stamped the small sentiments on yellow, punched them out, and stamped thankful in Black Onyx. 

Next I removed my punches and made a tiny pencil mark to give me a guide to stamp the leaves around. 

Like you see here!  Finish up both flower and switch to green to add some leaves!  Pop up the flower centers on foam and mount on your base. 

Ta da!

I hope you enjoyed this Friday Funday tutorial. Thanks, Karen, for letting me share today!  The team is hopping today also with more samples with this kit, so be sure to check out the hop for extra inspiration!  Start here at Gina's blog!

Have a great weekend!  

Melanie

Tags: fridayfunday, melanie, minikit, stitchedleaves

Views: 539

Replies to This Discussion

Love this idea!  I will definitely give it a try.  Now onto the hop.

Melanie you are always thinking outside the box. Thanks for the great tutorial on turning leaves to flowers. Gotta try it.

Great way to get more use from leaf images. Thanks for sharing.

This is Fantastic Melanie! <3  I love your creative mind.. Thank you for hosting this weeks Friday Funday! <3 

Melanie- Your creativity is always an eye opener.  Thank you for your talent!

Thanks, everybody!  Nothing like the last minute to inspire!

Fantastic idea!

Such a clever idea! I'm definitely going to give this one a try. Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful card, Melanie! You're are such an inspiration to us all!  Thank you!!

Very creative!  Your card is awesome Mel. :)

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service