stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to let you all know this will be my last post over here in the StampTV Kit Addicts Group this year!

In the meantime, if you'd like to join us, we have a fun fan club on Fcebook that is very active and we'd love you to check it out!

The group is Gina K. Designs & StampTV Fan Club here is a link  https://www.facebook.com/groups/GinaKDesigns/

Our Facebook group is a private group and only our members can see what you post. 

You just have to ask to join and one of us will approve you! :) There is a spot that says photos, and if you click it you will see all the photos that have been posted in the group. 

This was a fun and useful project for place cards this Thanksgiving! You can make these for any occasion. 

For this project I used watercolor paper and Distress Inks. 

I started with some watercolor paper and distress inks and sponged two different colors on the paper. 

After I got the color sponged on to the desired depth, I grabbed the water mister and took off the lid and dripped water all over the paper. 

After the water drops dried I pulled out my Tag Dies and moved

them around on the watercolor paper until I got the pieces

I wanted to cut  out. 

I used the printed cover sheet to make sure everything fit. Using this helps me decide where I want to put everything! 

Then I cut two more tags using the white

Heavy Base weight Card Stock 

Next I put the tag in my Misti and placed the stamp on top until I had it in position I wanted and closed the lid to pick up the stamp. Opened and inked it up in Dark Chocolate Ink. Because if the texture of the paper I had to ink it twice. 

So I did both tags. 

Then I picked the (Im so.)  and (For You) stamps and placed them where I wanted to stamp them as well. Inked up in Dk. Chocolate 

Placed the white tags on the score board and scored at the first curve at the top. 

Folded it back and then placed taped runner on the small scored area. 

Lay them on top of each other like a book and then you have a little place card. You could put names in them or write a special message in them. I am placing these around on the desert table and dinning table so my family can see them and read them. Just as a little reminder how special and how much I love them all. 

I hope you all have had wonderful Thanksgiving, and 

made some new memories with friends or family!  

Happy Holidays and take a little time to get inky!  

Karen  <3  :) 

Views: 424

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gina for clearing this up for everyone. I will always be where ever you decide on and which platform you will be using. Looking forward to all the new things. Aletha

Gina Krupsky said:

Guys, I am sitting here so upset at the responses above so I just want to let you in on what I have been doing behind the scenes.

First of all, I want you to know that I totally care about our members here at StampTV. To think that anyone could think that I have no concern for the people here blows my mind! It's THE MOST IMPORTANT concern I have!

I have just signed a contract with a web developer company called IPSO for a $50,000 upgrade for our entire site, including Gina K. Designs, StampTV, Village Paper & Ink and my blog. They will be bringing everything under one roof and it will take six months to complete.

We are only looking for small alternatives for people in case Ning just pulls the plug one day and we all come here and it's gone.

We don't want to lose the connection we have with our members so we want them to know other places to find us so we can stay connected.

Gina, I started out with you on Splitcoast and remember how exciting it was when you started with Stamp TV on ning. It was all new and a learning experience for me, I loved it and still do. I’m sure I will miss it like a pair of old confortable shoes but
Look forward to a new site with all of you here we will learn our way around together just as we did here. Thank you for all you do to provide us with a place to share our craft and our many friends here. geri

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service