stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator's Discussions (971)

Discussions Replied To (287) Replies Latest Activity

"I love how this turned out Cat! <3 I am going to do a little distressing on a car…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Oct 13 to Friday Funday! What is your Collage education?

10 Oct 14
Reply by Selina Macisco

"No ma'am I haven't post the winner yet! I will do it tomorrow. I am at Gina's store…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Oct 7 to STVKC#38 - Birthday Card Challenge

7 Oct 10
Reply by Margaret Zeleznik

"Beautiful Cat!  I love the cut away on the front of the card and the Nuvo drop do ma…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 29 to StampTV Addicts Friday Funday -- Puffy Sticker look!

15 Oct 3
Reply by Cat GKD DT/Moderator

"This is Fantastic Melanie! <3  I love your creative mind.. Thank you for hosting…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 15 to Friday Funday: Stitched Leaves Flowers!

10 Sep 17
Reply by Selina Macisco

"I am Susan. I am running on slow at the moment! I feel like I have taken a sleeping…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 1 to Stamp Tv Kit Challenge... STVKC#36 - Single Layer

11 Sep 1
Reply by Susan Wareham

"Thank You ladies! I'll change the date!  It has been a long and tiring event lately…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Sep 1 to Stamp Tv Kit Challenge! STVKC#37 - Fall Card

10 Sep 4
Reply by Linda S

"Thank You so much and I do hope you give it a try! :).  "

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Aug 25 to Friday Funday - Bokeh Technique with Video!

4 Aug 25
Reply by Diana Scott

"Thank You ladies! I think I need to move up north somewhere!  LOL. We have had hotte…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Aug 18 to Stamp Tv Kit Addicts Friday Funday - Emboss Resist Winter Card

15 Sep 3
Reply by Annie

"This is a Fantastic technique and I can't wait to try this one Cat! Thanks a million…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Aug 11 to StampTV kit Friday Funday Tutorial-- Let's use those watercolor pencils!

25 Aug 29
Reply by Debbie Bassett

"Gina has several videos using this technique. Here is one she used the technique wit…"

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator replied Aug 6 to Stamp Tv Kit Challenge... STVKC#36 - Single Layer

11 Sep 1
Reply by Susan Wareham

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service