stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi I am just getting back to stamping and loving all the wonderful tools we have.  My wonderful husband got me a grand Calibur since most of my dies are spellbinding. 

1. Long story but I ordered 1copy of Spellbinders A2 Matting basics B from Amazon I received two I think and the clamshells stuck together.  After calling and offering to send it back  they thanked me for my honesty and suggested  The CS  said give it to someone who will use it.  So anyone in the USA who wants it leave a message if more than one person wants it  I will pull a name out of a hat.

. I would love to know what dies  badges, lacy flowers or any of the other designs. Thanks

Christian Chandler

Metairie la

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, please pick me, I would love to have this.
Yolanda

You are so sweet to do this. I will pass on the offer though as I have a similar set which does pretty much the same thing from another company. I know whomever gets the set will love it. I have the Matting Basics A set and love it.

Raising my hand!  ;)

That's happen to me with the same result. It feels good to be able to pass goodies to someone else. I have the A set & could always use B.

Thank you, Ruth Anne, Yolanda, Donna Barb I will place your names in a hat and my husband will choose. Probably sometimes after the parade

Thanks,

Christian

Thank you Christian, who ever you pick I am sure they will be happy to receive. Enjoy the parade!

Yolanda

Donna you won the drawing for the dies send me a pm message with your mailing address and the dies will be on there way. 

Christian Chandler

Cdchandler@outlook.com

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service