stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I have only lived in Ohio for umm 6 1/2 years and do most of my shopping online. I would love to have a list of places everyone loves to shop in real life, with web links if there are any.

Views: 447

Replies to This Discussion

I live in South Central OH- Chillicothe. I go to Marco's in Dayton, Columbus/Mason to Archivers...Up North To the Stamp Pad & the conventions--Adventures in Stamping in April- Akron- make a weekend trip and hit Hollo's and then a bit further up and go to Stamplisitc in Amherst & Pat Catans are all over northern OH. There is also a 1 day convention in Cincinnati - StampAway in & with that trip we also hit Stamp Your Art out- sometimes also going over to Marco's. I also have a Hobby Lobby in Chillicothe and Michael's in Grove City. I work in Columbus so I also go to (did) the Cord Camera in Hilliard but will now have to go to another one since Hilliard no longer exists. Online is great also. You really have to check out the conventions- you can see so much and learn new & fantastic things.
I was given another place to shop for stamps,cardstock and scrapbooking supplies also while I was in the hospital last week. she doesn't have a phone or a website because she is amish but I heard she will order if she doesn't have and let you know. Stoltzfus Stamp Shack
rubberstamps,cardstock, scrapbook supplies
7515 St. Rt. 534 N.W.
West Farmington,Ohio 44491

Hours-open from 9-4
Mon-Wed-Fri-Sat

oh yeah when i heard about this place i will be going there as my hubby will take me.

Guys, whats going on in columbus, we have 4 scrapbook stores closing and one changing owners, so closed until aug

Closed: mojo, scrappbook groupies, b & B, pizazz it,  scrapbook art is closing and reopening in aug ... so sad??

Where I like to shop if not online is:Stamp Your Art Out which is a little stamp store but a GREAT one here in Cincinnati, on Kenwood Road, I also like to go to Joann's Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Archiver's in Mason, and a few other little local scrap stores.

Smiles!

Christy

I shop mostly in Findlay at The Scrapper's Place at 417 North Main St. Findlay, Ohio.  She carries a lot of things that the big box stores just don't get.  She also has some great classes.

shatril

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service