stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone. I started this group because the old Florida group was accidentally deleted. 

My name is Monica, I am from Tampa and have lived here all my life. I have been stamping since 2007 and LOVE Gina K Designs stamps. I've been married for almost 24 years and have two awesome children. My son is 22 and works full time and my daughter is a United States Marine currently deployed in Afghanistan.  

Looking forward to getting to getting to know you all. I know we'll find a lot of inspiring card makers here in our group!!

Views: 390

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies,

I'm here in Orlando & love living in sunny Florida. Born here, grew up in Philly, joined the Air Force, was stationed in Panama City, reassigned to North Carolina, then back to Florida. I've been here 22 years & if I move again, it'll only be further south. I'm a single mom with 2 wonderful children, Ryan 23 & April 22, & 2 kitties.I started papercrafting about 5 years ago and find it to be a richly rewarding hobby. Stamping was one of the first things I learned and I still enjoy it very much. It is awesome to see how much this craft has evolved. Gina's site is very well done & I don't think anyone can beat her tutorials & techniques. So very nice to meet y'all, virtually speaking.

Lynn 

Hi Lynn - welcome! I'm in Coral Springs - down near Ft. Lauderdale and have also been in FL about 22 years.  Was just up in Orlando last week - just in time for the 2 coldest days of the year! Gina does have some great products and a super fabulous - very creative design team.  Enjoy - Tracy

Hi Lynn.  Welcome!  I'm not new to stamping, but still fairly new to this site.  I'm in Bradenton and hope to meet some ladies close to my area and maybe get a little group going.  Crafting is so much fun when you can do it with friends.  It's nice to meet you.

Aggie

Thanks for the welcome Tracy & Aggie! Just in case there are any Florida ladies interested, Stampfest is comng to  Clearwater Feb 11th. Then again in June in Orlando. We also have the Scrapbook Expo in May this year. All good reasons to plan a weekend to Orlando.

Lynn

Hello all of you Jacksonville stampers - I am also in fleming Island and would love to hook up with some fellow stampers.  I shop at PIT and A small cleverness as well as  Micheals.  I have been in stamping off and on for 12 yrs.  I have recently "retired, retired" and ready to get back into it.  For many years I did Stampin UP but I also have worked only with Donna at Small Cleverness and on my own.  that is how I discovered Gina K.  I love the videos,don't have a lot of GKD stamps but working on it.  I have not tried her carestock yet.  If you all decide to get together, please let me know.  I need inspiration and motivation of get started again..  I love it once I am going.  I have a craft room that I have to dust off! haha.  stay in touch.     Trena

Deb Felts, GKD DT said:

Hi Kathy!  I am in Fleming Island!  We should get a little Jax group together sometime soon!  We could meet at either PIT or Enchanted Scrapbook or A Small Cleverness!

Hi Monica,  Are you still here?  I am from Lakeland, but in Pa right now.  Hope you are not in any of the flooded areas,  Like you I am a very big fan of Stamp TV and Gina K Design stamps.  Love the new Hello Sunshine kit.,  I am a retired guidance counselor and my husband of 52 years and I still travel back and forth, but spend much more time in Fl.  Just haven't been able to give up the house and seeing the family and friends where we grew up yet.  Again I hope TS Debby has not been too nasty to you.

Hello, Florida Stampers :)  I am new to both paper crafting and StampTV.  I am from Coral Springs near Ft Lauderdale.  I started making cards a few months ago and it has become a real passion.  Gina K's technique videos on YouTube were the catalyst that got me started.  Her products and lessons are just the best!  I think she really has the cutest and most versatile stamps I have seen out there so far.  I look forward to checking out the blogs and stamptv profiles of my fellow Floridians for inspiration. Happy crafting, to you all.  :)

Hello, all.  My name is Becky and I'm addicted to rubber stamps.  LOL  

I live in the beautiful city of Sebastian, on the east coast. My family moved here from Ohio when I was 12, and I've lived here almost 50 years.  No independent stamp stores around here, only the big box stores, and you have to drive either to Vero Beach or Melbourne to get to those.  

I opened a scrapbook store in 2001, and carried a local stamp companies stamps.  I bought her out when health reasons forced her to sell her business. I've been stamping since 2002 (gotta learn how to use the stuff I sold).  I closed my scrapbook store after 2 major hurricanes  in 3 weeks (Frances and Jeanne - 2004), and now only have my small online stamp store.  

I love Gina K. stamps and have started a small collection.

This group doesn't seem to be very active.  Let's change that.  

Monica, please thank your daughter for her service to her country.  :-)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shirley and I love creating cards. 

I live in Spring Hill, Florida and we fortunately have a wonderful little store on HWY 19 that has almost anything one would ever want or need for stamping.  Unfortunately, classes are no longer offered which almost made me cry.  Now I learn online!

I moved from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area in the mid 1970's to St. Pete and then in '84 to  Spring Hill.  I started stamping in '85 with my sister, back in St. Pete, and shared many hilarious moments that stampers are noted for.  Some classes we seemed to laugh more than stamp and a good time was had by all!

Now I am the proud owner of a multitude of tools, stamps, adhesives, paper, etc. that I just had to have and half that I have yet to use, that I have a whole room designated just for all of my crafting supplies.  LOL  Hopefully I can learn all about that last half! 

I agree with Becky...let's making this group active again.  I am sure Florida is home to a multitude of super, great stampers!

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service