stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi,

I am basically new to stamping.  I have only been doing this for a year.   It is a great stress release for me.

Marian

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marian!  

Stamping is a stress release for me too!  Unless there are too many deadlines coming, although even then, I think I do better having that structure in my calendar, and goals to work toward!  Now if I would just get better at mailing my cards!  ;)

Hello Marian,

I am from Englewood, Fl, on the Gulf Coast near Venice.  I live here year round now and just love Florida.  I have been stamping since around 1997.  Where in Fl. do you live?  Do you go to any of the stamp shows in Orlando or Clearwater?

I go to a Stamp Club here in Englewood; the instructor sells Stamping Up products.  My sister in Tulsa, OK also sells SU products so I have way too many stamps.  My craft room has kind of spilled over into the garage and the rest of the house.

Pauline Smith

Hi Marion, nice to read you're learning to stamp. I live on the Atlantic side, New Smyrna Beach and recently joined Stamp Tv. I live here year around, where do you live ?

Hope to hear from you. I don't know anyone in this group, I just found it and joined.

Jean Wise

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service