Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi! I just purchased a Cuttlebug. The C plate does not come with the machine anymore. Do I need to purchase one? What would it be used for? Thanks!

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ann! You are going to love the Cuttlebug. I have two of them and a Big Shot.

The "C" plates are used with one "B" plate to 'cut' with metal dies.

Gina and YouTube have lots of videos on beginner Cuttlebug - I learned a TON here and on YouTube.

Best Wishes - Rosy


Get Social with us!




© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service