stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Fellow stampers in PA

Information

Fellow stampers in PA

Looking for felllow stampers in PA

Website: http://stamptv.ning.com/group/groupwebaddress
Members: 43
Latest Activity: Mar 21

Discussion Forum

Happy New Year PA stampers!

Started by Joyce Casaldi Jan 10, 2014. 0 Replies

Any current posts from PA?

Started by Patricia Alama Dec 27, 2011. 0 Replies

Oops my apologies..........

Started by Patricia Alama Dec 2, 2011. 0 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of Fellow stampers in PA to add comments!

Comment by Kathy Klersy on March 21, 2017 at 2:20pm

Are there any other groups for PA that are active on here? I am from East Berlin and we just started offering card classes at the EB Library every month...would love to have you join us if you are local and still stamping!

Comment by Maria Arvelo on March 6, 2013 at 4:54pm

Hi there to all.  I hope this group is still up and running. 

Comment by Karen Shirey on September 21, 2010 at 7:42am
Finally made it over to Stamp-ede. ( Made Hubby drive me over so I'd know the way :) ) Found a few items I've been wanting and got the list of events upcoming. I just missed out on Copic 1 class, so will have to wait until next month to take it. You're right Melissa, they have very friendly and helpful employees there.
Comment by Melissa Shultz on September 17, 2010 at 9:25pm
I will let you know Karen. It is a great store with friendly employees.
Comment by Karen Shirey on September 17, 2010 at 4:48pm
Hi...Just found this group and decided to join. I love card making and stamping, not really good at either, but love it :) I'm retired, live in Hanover my hubby works in Maryland.
Melissa, I see you live in Manchester... I've read about Stampede in York, but have not been there yet. I'm especially happy to hear they do Copic classes. Contact me next time you go... Starbucks is a home away from home for me LOL
Comment by Chris Blubuagh on August 9, 2010 at 11:16am
I live in PA but work in MD. I haven't been to Stampede in a while but hope to take their Copic class in Sep
Comment by Melissa Shultz on August 6, 2010 at 8:12am
It's been a while since anyone has been here. I know I've been very bad at checking in here. I need a extra 4 hours a day to do more fun stuff. LOL! I was readig the coversations about the local stamp stores. I like L&L, but only get there once a year if I'm lucky. Stampede is my favorite. There are a log of changes going on there. They are carrying a lot more newer stuff. They are even offerning Copic marker classes. They carry a large assortment of anything because they prefer you to special order so they are't carrying stock they may not sell. Smart idea in this economy. If any of you are ever in the York area and want to meet up at Stampede, let me know. There is a Starbuck's 2 doors down for anyone who wants to join me for a cup of coffee afterwards. :o)
Comment by Diana Carlson on January 20, 2010 at 3:46pm
Hello. Fairly new to Stamp TV. I am a stamper 95% of the time and a scrapper the other 5%. I am enjoying all of the things to learn here and am hoping on sharing. I go to a stamp club once a month in our town where we all take turns being either the stamp or snack hostess. We have a nice group.
Diana
Comment by colette joseph on December 14, 2009 at 10:15am
Hi I am new to Stamp TV. I am a Pa scrapper/stamper!
I am checking out all the wonderful nooks and cranies here.
Comment by Janice Melton on October 13, 2009 at 2:10pm
Your Welcome! Yes she just moved recently, she has a beautiful store in the basement of her new house. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!
 

Members (43)

 
 
 

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service