stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

About two weeks ago the whole card making bug bit me and in my googling-research I was SO happy to come across Gina K's blog and stamp.tv.  My 4-year old daughter, Isabel, is now totally hooked on stamp.tv. Last night I'm busy making a card for a friend and she's busy making her own cards next to me. I thought I heard wrong but she asked me for "card stock" and then proceeded to do a running commentary of the card she was making. This morning there was great excitement as she found some old small stamps that we thought were lost. She's now happily stamping away and calling them "stamps of the day".

We LOVE the Gina K stamps but unfortunately we can't order them here from South Africa. But I'm busy making a plan with a friend from Texas!

Thank you SO MUCH for all the inspiration! Now just to find a way to finance my new-found hobby!

Kind regards

Riette Gasser

Johannesburg, South Africa

Views: 47

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhhhhhh my gosh what a SWEETHEART!!!!  Thank you so much for sharing!!!!  I'm so excited you enjoy stamping together and will soon enjoy some Gina K. stamps too!!!  Thanks for sharing such a cool story and cute photos!!!
That is precious, and they aren't all over her arms, but on the paper! Great Job Isabel!!

Thanks for sharing this! My daughter is  a Huge fan of Stamp TV, she just turned 7 last week and now she wants her own blog, LOL. She loves Gina's "movies" and all the stamps are always "so cool"!!

She looks so adorable stamping. They are going to be the new generation of StampTV!!

Couldn't resist sending this one as well. Isabel (4) watching stamptv with brother, Gabriel (1) on my lap.
Attachments:
Oh that is precious!!!!!!!  =)

Congrats on having such a crafty daughter!

I noticed you said you couldn't order from S Africa.  Go to this page on forum here at Stv & see if this is helpful to you.

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/does-stamp-tv-ship-to

Thank you so much Lagene!!  I am definately going to check it out :D

Lagene Sands said:

Congrats on having such a crafty daughter!

I noticed you said you couldn't order from S Africa.  Go to this page on forum here at Stv & see if this is helpful to you.

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/does-stamp-tv-ship-to

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service