stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Weellll, its been a fantastic  year with all the wonderful, inspiring, and just plain fun challenges we have had!  We had a total of 21 that completed all of the challenges! We had a total of 218 individuals that posted and tagged with the challenge tag play along during the whole year!  We wish we could give a prize to every single one of you that play our challenges and that are so supportive of StampTV and Gina K.   Y'all deserve it!  Ok, lets get down to business!  *cue dramatic music*  Drumrolllllllllllllll.......................and rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  :D

Julie Kae Stieber!!!!!

Here is a link to Julie's profile in case anyone wanted to see Julie's awesome cards she created all year!

Julie's Page

===============================================================================
===============================================================================

Congrats to you Julie!! Be sure and get your info in to info@ginakdesigns.com and put "Yearly MIUM Winner" in the subject line so we can get that awesome $100 gift certificate right back to you! Have fun shopping and let us know what ya got! :D

================================================================================
Thanks again to allll of you who played along this past year! Looking forward to this new year and the changes...gonna be another fun one!! See yall soon!! (im hosting next months challenge! :D)

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!

Congrats Julie. Enjoy your shopping spree!

Awesome and a big congratulations, Julie!! Have a great time shopping and look forward to seeing more of your cards in the gallery!!  Congrats, again!!

Julie,

How wonderful for you . I looked atthe lnk Cat posted to your card they are beautiful,

Have a great day and congratulations!!

Oh wow, I was not expecting this! Thank you so much Gina K. Designs! I absolutely loved doing all of these challenges, and I'm so impressed by all the crafty support on this site. I've been on a spending freeze because of some unexpected expenses, but now I can get those flamingos!

Thank you again! I look forward to looking at everyone's creations here this year, and I've made a resolution to take the time to comment on others' creations more, no matter how busy I get. Thank you all for being such a wonderful community!

Congratulations Julie!!! Enjoy all the goodies you will get when you shop!!!

Congrats to you Julie. Hope this helps you to buy some supplies.

Congratulation Julie and to all the other participants in the Yearly Challenge! You all did a fabulous job! <3 

Congrats to you Julie! And to all who completed all the challenges. For me it was a goal for the year and it was, well a challenge to complete each one. Great prize from Gina and her team. Have a great time with all your goodies and can't wait to see your creations.

Congrats Julie - enjoy the shopping!

Congratulations, Julie! Have fun shopping!

Congratulations, Julie!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service