stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy World Card Making Day!

Our second WCMD challenge features Foiling! If you don't have foil, you can substitute embossing powder.

You can watch our latest foiling video

by clicking here: More Fun with Deco-Foil and Foil-Mates

Here is a Foiled card I made using two of our brand new Foil-Mates that you can find in our store:  Autumn Leaves and Birthday Best.

I challenge you to add foil (or metallic embossing powder or BOTH) to the background and greeting of your card and add it to the gallery using keyword/tag: WCMD2

You will have through Sunday night at 11:59PM to play along! On Monday, we will choose a winner who will grab a $50.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs online store!

Grab your card making tools and get busy because today is World Card Making day and it's time to get inky! Next challenge coming up in a few hours! Stay tuned!

Here's are the rules for prizes:

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that is a challenge. You throw them down and off to the craft room to try and accomplish it. So fun, such little time.

Haha! Today should be nothing but card making! :)
Bonnie said:

Now that is a challenge. You throw them down and off to the craft room to try and accomplish it. So fun, such little time.

Goodness it took me most of the day today for challenge #1..LOL  Ok so on to challenge #2.. Good luck everyone!! Happy Crafting!!

Annie,

I have done that myself! But even long challenges make fun stamping! LOL! You still have all day tomorrow too! :)

Annie said:

Goodness it took me most of the day today for challenge #1..LOL  Ok so on to challenge #2.. Good luck everyone!! Happy Crafting!!

Love this challenge. Fortunately, I had some of my Foil from Gina K. foiled a few weeks ago when I got together with a friend. She had all the stuff and invited me to do as much as I wanted. We had so much fun and it really can be addicting.

Here is my entry for WCMD2. It's my first card challenge ever!

Attachments:

Ok I have a question. My sister is trying to sign on. She got 2 emails that said her membership was approved. But when she tries to upload her cards for the challenges she gets a message that says her membership is still pending. Should she just wait until tomorrow to try again maybe site will be fixed by then?? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service