stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello Friends!

This last week or so has been a blur getting ready for my girls to come home and making all the arrangements for my family to come here for Christmas! It's been fun and crazy but so hard to get much crafting done.

We have lots of fun things in store in 2018 for our members, customers and friends here at StampTV! Our new website is being built with lots of the extras that many of you have asked for including a wishlist, a notify me for any out of stock items, our new forum and videos page and my brand new blog too! This isn't an easy process and is slated for completion around early summer!

In the meantime, StampTV will still be going strong here as well as on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.

Just a heads up, we have a special coupon coming out next Wednesday morning! We also have two new stamp and die bundles and a few other fun things being released along with a brand new incentive set! Here is a look at the new incentive:

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank you for being here with us at StampTV! Your friendship and support mean the world to me and I can't wait to get crafting again with you in 2018!

Much love, good health, happiness and blessings to all of you!

Gina K.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Gina.  Your website has been a wonderful addition to my life for the past several years.

My cardmaking has been a blessing as well, thanks to friends who introduced me to this fun craft.  Blessings to you and yours for 2018!

Merry Christmas to my GKD Family!

Merry Christmas, Gina and everyone at StampTV! Looking forward to a great 2018 with lots of fun and inspiration!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service