stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Ohhhhh am I the only one that on Sunday is REALLLLLLLY wondering who the next Emmy Award winning gallery will be?????

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmmmmmmmmm!  We must all be eagerly awaiting the next release!  Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Last week I did guess Cheri.  1 for 1.....   :)  Think I will quit while I am ahead!  :)
Nope, you are not the only one, I've been thinking about it all day!!  I'm excited to see who the next lucky stamper is!!!  :)

Has the winner been announced yet? 

Help!  Is it just me??? (now don't laugh)  but,  I'm getting confused as to what is posted on the regular STV page and what is only shown on the FB STV page.. or are they connected?

Hi Karen!  I just checked and it isn't up yet, but I am sure it will be soon!

I'm sure the mods will correct me if I am wrong but I believe the only thing that is exclusive to Facebook is the Talentscout

There are so many talented ladies on StampTV that I wouldn't venture a guess!!  :-)  It will be exciting to see who is picked next!
We should know soon. I know I am stalking FB to see if the Talent Scout has made an announcement yet.... The Talent Scout is a member on STV too, just on the "down low" from what I can tell. ;o). if I see the announcement before my company comes, I will link it here

Congrats Karen on your win...
Oooo I see who it is on FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGosh!  It's Me!  Thanks so much!  I don't do Facebook but I was able to see from the little link on the sidebar.  I am so honored. 

Giving a ^5 to the Scout!

Congratulations Mary Anne!!  I'm so happy for you!!!  :)

Mary Anne....since you aren't on Facebook....I'll post your photos here each day that we share!  Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us....truly your gallery is stunning!

The card we shared today is this beauty....

Oh, just beautiful card and big congrats to you Mary Anne!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service