stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

So who was in Winston-Salem this weekend for the stamp show?
Here is a picture of our group that got together yesterday...

(left to right: Patti Painter, Susan, Linda Payne, Becky, Joan, Judy, Carla, Olga and me)

We had the best time and it was a *hoot* when we crashed a table in the snack area of one fella who was VERY patiently waiting for his dear wife while she shopped. He got quite an earful of information concerning Copics and Stamp TV. It was hilarious and now he can impress his dear wife with all of his stamping knowledge :o)

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My MIL & FIL laughed so hard. They thought it was so funny. :-) We showed them the 2 pictures I had snapped. My hubby wanted to know if any of you will be coming to the Charlotte CK Convention. I told him yes, so he may stop by to say hello to his favorite craft ladies. :-)

linda payne said:
hi all - just now seeing this post! really did have a blast!!! so next year - Mary Anne and Dee can come on down to Fredericksburg and stay with me and then we can all come down together!!!
loved seeing everyone and meeting Patti and Carla
Hi Karr!!! you and DH are forever a favorite memory! he was such a sweetie putting up with us and your reaction was priceless - what did your MIL say? LOL
I am just seeing this thread now, too! I was there (obviously)!!! Hi Karr! Great to see you here! Saw you replied to my color challenge, too! I'm waiting to see your card for the challenge!!! You and your DH were great sports with our crazy group! We had a blast and it was great to meet each other and you and DH, too! Wish I was going to the CKC, but I'm afraid I can't this time. Next year, we will get an even bigger group together for Winston-Salem and in the meantime, I hope some of us get to meet up again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service