stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

So who was in Winston-Salem this weekend for the stamp show?
Here is a picture of our group that got together yesterday...

(left to right: Patti Painter, Susan, Linda Payne, Becky, Joan, Judy, Carla, Olga and me)

We had the best time and it was a *hoot* when we crashed a table in the snack area of one fella who was VERY patiently waiting for his dear wife while she shopped. He got quite an earful of information concerning Copics and Stamp TV. It was hilarious and now he can impress his dear wife with all of his stamping knowledge :o)

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Put that one at the TOP of the bucket list!!!! What a blast that would be!!!!

Cathy/catdidit said:
OHhhhh I sooo wish! I have a dream....one day ALL of us will be able to meet at a central location...no problem with scheduling, jobs, DH, kids, pets....all taken care of and we can all just stamp and laugh ourselves silly! OH, AND shop! haha!

Cheri Weston said:
What a fantastic group photo....you ladies look maaaarvelous!!! Thanks for those "wish you were there", messages GF's. I wish I were there too. I've been in that exact spot though.....that memory made me feel better. If there's EVER another time.....let me (and Cat) know! We'll be there, right Cat???
I see me in the back ground spending money LOL

Jennie Harper said:
Oh, it was so much fun! Here is a photo of Linda, Carla and myself at one of the stores we went to:

Hope that more will join us next year!! Sounds good Missy...hope you and Tammy will come :o)
Hi! I was there and it was awesome! I meet some ladies there from StampTV. They were sitting at a table with my husband. Great group of ladies. I took a picture of them and I believe it is the same ladies you have above. If so, Hi!

I am new to StampTV so I know I have loads to do to setup my profile & participate in the activities.
HI Jennie! This is Karr from the Winston-Salem for the Stamp Show! Yes, he had a great time!
Hi Karr!!! So glad to see you here :o) Did your husband think we were crazy... lol! It was so nice to meet you just a bit and we let your dh know how cool Copics were and how sweet he was to bring you to the show. We were all impressed with his patience and willingness to stop by for you...so sweet!!!

Karr said:
HI Jennie! This is Karr from the Winston-Salem for the Stamp Show! Yes, he had a great time!
Hi Karr,
Glad to see you again...it was so nice meeting you both and I hope that you had as much fun there as we did. Did you get your storage chest? Tell your husband hello and that we enjoyed talking to him...
Meeeee! I was there! So nice to meet Olga, Carla, Becky and Patty! We did have so much fun!
Joan it was a blast meeting you too! Hopefully we can all get together again one day!
Hi Karr...........was just wondering if the Mother In law liked the pictures LOL
Hi Patti! It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Yes, we had a blast! No I did not get a storage chest, however I did have an idea on the same basis for organizing my embellishments in a drawer by including a divider.

Will you be attending the CK Convention in Charlotte?

Patti Painter said:
Hi Karr,
Glad to see you again...it was so nice meeting you both and I hope that you had as much fun there as we did. Did you get your storage chest? Tell your husband hello and that we enjoyed talking to him...
Yes, I know I am late getting in on this discussion.We had such great time. It was soo nice to meet Patti, Becky, Carla, and Olga. The day was topped off with meeting Karr and her husband.TOOO FUNNY!!!
hi all - just now seeing this post! really did have a blast!!! so next year - Mary Anne and Dee can come on down to Fredericksburg and stay with me and then we can all come down together!!!
loved seeing everyone and meeting Patti and Carla
Hi Karr!!! you and DH are forever a favorite memory! he was such a sweetie putting up with us and your reaction was priceless - what did your MIL say? LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service