stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

So who was in Winston-Salem this weekend for the stamp show?
Here is a picture of our group that got together yesterday...

(left to right: Patti Painter, Susan, Linda Payne, Becky, Joan, Judy, Carla, Olga and me)

We had the best time and it was a *hoot* when we crashed a table in the snack area of one fella who was VERY patiently waiting for his dear wife while she shopped. He got quite an earful of information concerning Copics and Stamp TV. It was hilarious and now he can impress his dear wife with all of his stamping knowledge :o)

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jennie, it was such a fun day and so much fun meeting people that we usually only talk to online. Good shopping, fellowship and lots of laughs. I hope we can get together again in the near future.
How fun!! One of these days....I hope to meet all of you too!
Ohhhh what a FABULOUSLY beautiful photo!!! How envious I am but so glad you all had a wonderful time!!!!
What a fantastic group photo....you ladies look maaaarvelous!!! Thanks for those "wish you were there", messages GF's. I wish I were there too. I've been in that exact spot though.....that memory made me feel better. If there's EVER another time.....let me (and Cat) know! We'll be there, right Cat???
Hey Jennie, I'm glad you all had a good time. Tammy and I are hoping to come to winston next year. Hopefully we will get to meet up with all of you.
Oh, it was so much fun! Here is a photo of Linda, Carla and myself at one of the stores we went to:

Hope that more will join us next year!! Sounds good Missy...hope you and Tammy will come :o)
Oh fun, fun, fun! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for sharing pics, Jennie!
Oh I wish I had been there, spoke to Olga just the night before!
I was GREEN with envy!
OHhhhh I sooo wish! I have a dream....one day ALL of us will be able to meet at a central location...no problem with scheduling, jobs, DH, kids, pets....all taken care of and we can all just stamp and laugh ourselves silly! OH, AND shop! haha!

Cheri Weston said:
What a fantastic group photo....you ladies look maaaarvelous!!! Thanks for those "wish you were there", messages GF's. I wish I were there too. I've been in that exact spot though.....that memory made me feel better. If there's EVER another time.....let me (and Cat) know! We'll be there, right Cat???
Olga had asked Dee and I to come down, but alas it was not in the cards this year. I'm with you, Cat, we need to all meet each other. Love this photo and I am so glad you all had such a smashing time! Maybe next year.......
We did have a blast didn't we. Even going to eat in the storm.......sorry I lost ya LOL. Good time, good food and great compnay. Can't wait to get together again!
Yep, the storm was something and you sure ditched me Olga, LOL!!! Dummy me couldn't keep up (other cars didn't understand I *needed* to be behind you) and then I picked the wrong white vehicle to follow, ahhhhh. Thank goodness for Garmin....it got me right there and I had no idea we were so close to the Enchanted Cottage.

Olga said:
We did have a blast didn't we. Even going to eat in the storm.......sorry I lost ya LOL. Good time, good food and great compnay. Can't wait to get together again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service