stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I know I am! I always love fall stamping, the rich, cozy colors really appeal to me. Plus new STV kits are always a thrill, and have been for a long time now!

I especially like:

the font on the stamp peek

the kraft ink

the paper pack

Views: 1942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When did you order Beth??  I'm hoping mine will ship soon, too!!

Beth Fairweather said:

Just got my shipping notice!!!!  Might have to camp out by the mail box ha ha! 

I ordered the evening of the 15th and got a shipping notice today (27th).  I didn't order the StampTV kit this time, though, but some of the new ink pads are on the way.  Hopefully everyone who is patiently waiting will receive soon!

Oh, that's good to know Julie!  If I ordered the morning of the 16th, mine should be shipping soon!! :)

Just got my notification, and my StampTV kit along with some new ink pads and other goodies are on their way!!  I now wish I had them shipped to Montana, where I will be for another two weeks!  Oh, well.  They'll be waiting for me when I get back home!

Has anyone tried the new Eggplant ink pad?

It came!!!!  Oh my word!  It is like Christmas!  I wish that I had gotten an ink pad, too.  I thought I had, but I must have taken it out of my cart.  What a FABULOUS kit!  I want to go stamp!!!!!

WooHoo!!!!!  Make sure to show us what you all create!!!!

Good for you! I really thought mine would come today but it's late enough now I don't think so, darn. Like you, I'm already wishing I'd have ordered some of the ink pads. Next time for sure. Have fun with your goodies! Happy stamping!

I'm so happy for you, Beth! You're right about Gina K. and quality. She's kind of my quality control girl-I know if she likes it and uses it, it's got to be good! I'm going to go look at your video!

Beth Fairweather said:

Got my stuff today!!!!  Those of you who haven't received the kit yet, it is awesome!!  Very impressed and will definitely order again and again!  I even did a blog post and a youtube video on my "haul".  I really love the quality of all the products, it's nice to really get your money's worth, both in value and quantity but also in substance.  No cheaply made products from Gina K, that's for sure!!!  

Got my stuff today too.  Unfortunately it's one of those weeks with no time to stamp, hopefully I can do so this weekend.  But it does look really pretty all sitting on my table!

I just got my Happy Mail!! I love the new colors, they are so pretty. The printed paper pack is amazing!!!  Just in time foe the long weekend!!!

Yippee! I just got my order yesterday (I was gone all day so I didn't even know till late). I need to make our Pastor and wife a 50th anniversary card so I'm going to try to incorporate these new goodies. If not I'll just have to make more cards! I am a bit worried about how small one font is but we'll see. I haven't been disappointed yet! (except when they took the last Stamp Tv kit out of my cart and said it was no longer for sale - I didn't know that could happen).  :o(  Lesson learned... Now I want more of the ink colors but they are OUT OF STOCK. Thanks to all who have worked so hard to get all of us our goodies!

Hey Judy!

Just for future reference, to my knowledge, there have never been two STV kits for sale at the same time. You have to buy them before the next one comes out, usually after about eight weeks. Just having it in your cart does not save you one, as you know first hand.

I missed a couple of years of STV kits during a very busy time in my career, and am going back through and buying the stamp sets, which are still available. Most of the stuff in the kits is available in the store, you just have to buy full packs. I am going to try my darnedest not to miss another one. Even if I'm super busy, I can buy the kits and play with them later. Today I have been playing with my Spring Mix kit, which I bought in April of 2010, and I still love! It's not like they go bad or have an expiration date;) (Unlike that coconut milk I ruined my coffee with yesterday morning!) 

Judy Rutherford said:

Yippee! I just got my order yesterday (I was gone all day so I didn't even know till late). I need to make our Pastor and wife a 50th anniversary card so I'm going to try to incorporate these new goodies. If not I'll just have to make more cards! I am a bit worried about how small one font is but we'll see. I haven't been disappointed yet! (except when they took the last Stamp Tv kit out of my cart and said it was no longer for sale - I didn't know that could happen).  :o(  Lesson learned... Now I want more of the ink colors but they are OUT OF STOCK. Thanks to all who have worked so hard to get all of us our goodies!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service