stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I know I am! I always love fall stamping, the rich, cozy colors really appeal to me. Plus new STV kits are always a thrill, and have been for a long time now!

I especially like:

the font on the stamp peek

the kraft ink

the paper pack

Views: 1942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's see, I ordered first thing the morning of the 16th. Hopefully I'll get a shipping notice soon!! :)

Read all the things written and the most important thing is now that I've found Gina K I am buying more here. Love, love love the black ink pad. It's just as Gina said it was and I am so pleased. They made an error in a ribbon I ordered and they sent the right one so fast I couldn't believe it and told me to keep the one sent in error. Love the specials, the whole atmosphere of the company. Gina K and company keep up the good work! Would love to have all the colors of ink and card stock (not to mention more stamps) but will be a process. My hubby calls my craft room "the store" so I'm going to try to sell off the things I thought I had to have that I don't use and the things that my tastes have changed so I can purchase more of what I'd like at Gina K. 

I'm right there with ya, Judy! I continue to purge. I used to just buy like a mad woman, but now I have a better idea of what I'll actually use. My purchases are more thoughtful, and I love to use the money I get from selling my unloved items to buy new goodies. It's interesting that I still love all my GKD stamps, even though some of them are four or five years old.

Judy Rutherford said:

Read all the things written and the most important thing is now that I've found Gina K I am buying more here. Love, love love the black ink pad. It's just as Gina said it was and I am so pleased. They made an error in a ribbon I ordered and they sent the right one so fast I couldn't believe it and told me to keep the one sent in error. Love the specials, the whole atmosphere of the company. Gina K and company keep up the good work! Would love to have all the colors of ink and card stock (not to mention more stamps) but will be a process. My hubby calls my craft room "the store" so I'm going to try to sell off the things I thought I had to have that I don't use and the things that my tastes have changed so I can purchase more of what I'd like at Gina K. 

OMG!  We live in Rye....shop in Pueblo.  Our daughter just graduated from CSU-Pueblo!!  We go to Denver every W-F since hubby's office is in downtown Denver.  We drive alllllll over the place all the time! LOL  I'll message you my cell number so we can plan a get together!  We won't be going to the Fair this year because of so much else going on.  But we will definitely find a way to meet up!!!

Carla said:

I'm in Pueblo. Where are you? I didn't know you were in CO, either! I'd love to see you-any time! If you come for the State Fair, I'll meet you somewhere. Tomorrow I drive our middle son up to Gunnison for his sophomore year. That's a pretty drive from this side of the mountains, have you done it?

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Carla!!!  How did I not realize you're in CO???? So am I!!!!  Where are you??  I'd love to meet you!!!

Good point to make too Julie...you are correct with most companies definitely having positives and negatives.  I also struggled with the inkpads....but love their punches!!  LOL 

Julie Kae Stieber said:

I don't want to turn this into a bash SU thread, so I'll be both positive and negative here.  I've never liked their ink pads, when I started with them they were the current flip style.  I do have one of the new pads, with the foam-like surface instead of the cloth, and I do think it works much better.  Also when I started buying SU 10 years ago, they had a lot more for scrapbooking and now I don't see that so much.

On the positive side, I LOVE their punches!  I really don't have room for any more, but I know that I'll be buying probably a half a dozen of them over the next year.  And I like some of the dies that are in the catalog this year. 

But cardstock, ink, and ribbon will be Gina K from now on.  I'll use up my SU stuff, but Gina's is better, and when you factor in the shipping costs, it's a much better deal.

I replied to your email-can't wait to meet you! My DH is in charge of the Barnyard at the fair, and our 10yods is there with him today. He spent $16 on a corn dog, nachos, and a lemonade! YIKES! I used to love the fair, but it doesn't interest me as much any more.

OMG!  We live in Rye....shop in Pueblo.  Our daughter just graduated from CSU-Pueblo!!  We go to Denver every W-F since hubby's office is in downtown Denver.  We drive alllllll over the place all the time! LOL  I'll message you my cell number so we can plan a get together!  We won't be going to the Fair this year because of so much else going on.  But we will definitely find a way to meet up!!!

Carla said:

I'm in Pueblo. Where are you? I didn't know you were in CO, either! I'd love to see you-any time! If you come for the State Fair, I'll meet you somewhere. Tomorrow I drive our middle son up to Gunnison for his sophomore year. That's a pretty drive from this side of the mountains, have you done it?

Carla!!!  How did I not realize you're in CO???? So am I!!!!  Where are you??  I'd love to meet you!!!

Well darn!  I don't see any reply from you yet Carla!  LOL

Well, Lee, that's because I did it wrong! I tried to reply through email, but it didn't work. Then I went back and read the instructions and noticed how to reply correctly!

Well darn!  I don't see any reply from you yet Carla!  LOL

I am! I got my confirmation on the 17th. Maybe I'll get my order tomorrow! But now I wish I had ordered at least some of the inks, darn! I'll be doin the happy dance when it arrives!. 

I do hope my shipping notice will come soon!  I ordered on the 16th, so I expect it any day!! :)  

I just got my shipping notice too! Soooo excited! This is my first purchase from GKD!

You gals will be hooked for sure! I hope you get your goodies today!

Beth Fairweather said:

This is my second purchase, I was sooooo impressed with my first order, the quality of the products was amazing!!!  

Ana-Alicia Rolland said:

I just got my shipping notice too! Soooo excited! This is my first purchase from GKD!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service