stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I know I am! I always love fall stamping, the rich, cozy colors really appeal to me. Plus new STV kits are always a thrill, and have been for a long time now!

I especially like:

the font on the stamp peek

the kraft ink

the paper pack

Views: 1942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't. I wasn't expecting mine to ship until Thursday or Friday. I can't remember if Gina sends shipping notices, does she? I order so much online, it's hard for me to keep track of individual company policy.

I'm pretty sure my first impression will be *LOVE*! I've had six or seven STV kits, and each one is a true love of mine! I am going back and collecting the ones I missed during an insanely busy time in my career. It's ironic because when I had the most money I had no time to spend it. Now I have the time and not as much money. Ha! It's okay, I still get new goodies regularly, I just have to be more thoughtful with my spending. I think long and hard before I lay my money down, and I have never, since my first order in 2009, been disappointed with a product from GKD.

As much as I hate waiting, it does my heart good to know that they are so busy they have fallen behind. Gina has been a true lady and a diplomat in the stamping world all these years, not to mention an incredibly savvy and insightful business woman. She has never become embroiled in arguments and scandals, and I have never, in all the message boards, seen a complaint about GKD customer service.  Lord knows that can't be said about all the stamp companies out there *grin*

(((Carla)))  You make me smile!  I feel the same way about Gina and it's so wonderful to hear our members do too!!!

Oh, I do hope they ship soon!  I'm crossing my fingers that mine will come for my birthday on Saturday.  I told DH he didn't have to get me a gift, cuz I ordered myself one. :)

I just got a shipping notice!! I'll probably have my order no later than Monday!

WooHoo!!!  I put an order in too....HAD to stock up on supplies!!!  Now I'm waiting!!!!  Here we all are:

From Millan.Net From Millan.Net From Millan.Net

Yep-The Crazy Stamp Ladies!

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

WooHoo!!!  I put an order in too....HAD to stock up on supplies!!!  Now I'm waiting!!!!  Here we all are:

LOL!  That is SO the look on my UPS driver and Mailman's face when I descend on them to get my packages!!! :)

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

SOOOOO exciting!!!!! :)  I can't wait!!

Carla said:

I just got a shipping notice!! I'll probably have my order no later than Monday!

Fall is my favorite time of the year so this STV kit is right up my alley! Love the videos Gina - You make me try things and explore! Thank you! I've been hoping my kit arrives each day but not yet - maybe today!? Hope so.

Just received my shipping notice.  That means sometime next week.  Maybe Tuesday if I'm lucky.  : )

Woo Hoo, Doris!! I'm thinking Monday for me, but it could be Saturday since I received my shipping notice yesterday. I'm telling myself Monday, though, so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't come Sat. 

Doris W. said:

Just received my shipping notice.  That means sometime next week.  Maybe Tuesday if I'm lucky.  : )

Mine just shipped, 10-14 days and it`s mine, all mine!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service