stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I know I am! I always love fall stamping, the rich, cozy colors really appeal to me. Plus new STV kits are always a thrill, and have been for a long time now!

I especially like:

the font on the stamp peek

the kraft ink

the paper pack

Views: 1942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never tallied up the monetary value of the STV kits. I love them so much, it has always been worth $50 just to have them. It is nice to know that it's a good value financially, too. I would like to point out that I paid $49.95 for the very FIRST STV kit, I think it was called Bold Flowers. I loved every bit of that kit, and I still love the two stamp sets, Bold Flowers & Elegant Flowers (maybe those names aren't quite right). Gina has never raised the price, and I don't feel like I'm getting less for my money.

Gabi Heinrich said:

I have all three incentive stamps coming my way.  so what does that tell you ??????  Have you ever figured out what a great deal the STV kits are?  Add it all up, and..Whammmm! 

Carla, I love the bow easy!!  I've been using it a lot! 

I know, I'm getting all three of the incentive stamps, too, and I am so excited!! That wheat stamp is spectacular!

Beth Fairweather said:

Me Me Me!!!!!  I just placed my order for the fall kit, 3 of the new ink pads and 3 sets of coordinating buttons!  Plus I spent over $75 which means I get all 3 incentive stamp sets!!!!  Sooooo excited and can't wait till they come in the mail, now to just find some free time to play with all this great stuff.  :)

Very excited waiting for my order to come 7- 10 days oohhh la la trying to find stamps

I have to make this card Gina made I love fall..... love new inks too  

I love the new kit!!  I ordered the kit, all 8 new inks, the grateful heart cardstock collection and 3 new ribbons, and I get the new incentive stamps!!  I love the printed paper pack!!!

I had to order all the new inks. I wanted the kit too, but my budget only goes so far and if I overspend, I feel pretty guilty. Fencia, I suggest that if you have a birthday or are going to get a Christmas gift, ask for money or a gift certificate if Gina K. Designs has them. That way you can add a bit to your supply of stamps. And, I find the stamping is good therapy for me as well.

Very excited to order the new STV kit! This'll be my first purchase from GKD!

I've wanted to order product so many times, but could never talk myself into paying the huge shipping prices to Canada. But a friend of mine just moved to Blaine, Washington, and said I could ship to her house (YAY!)

Question- do you charge the full shipping price to Canada listed in the 'shipping info' page, or do you only charge what the actual shipping cost is? I can't seem to find any info regarding this, besides the few lines on the 'shipping info' page. I sent in an inquiry over a month ago, but haven't heard anything back.. My friend said I could ship to her place whenever I wanted, but I don't want to take advantage of that offer either.. 

Let me know, please and thank you!

Also, I know Gina mentioned in the latest video that if you order $75 more then once in a month period, that we could choose alternate stamp duos as our free incentive... I don't see that mentioned anywhere else on the site though..? Can you explain how we go about doing that?

Thanks again :)

You just type the name of the duo you'd like in the special instructions box. At least that is what I remember from the video, but I'm just a customer, not an employee, so don't take this as the gospel.;)

Ana-Alicia Rolland said:

Also, I know Gina mentioned in the latest video that if you order $75 more then once in a month period, that we could choose alternate stamp duos as our free incentive... I don't see that mentioned anywhere else on the site though..? Can you explain how we go about doing that?

Hi Ana-Alicia!

When you place an order, you will initially be charged the cost listed on the shipping info page;  BUT you will get a refund for the difference if the cost is less. So you do end up paying the actual shipping cost.  Since this has been implemented, I've always gotten a refund for any difference.  Hope this helps.  Happy stamping! : )

Ana-Alicia Rolland said:

I've wanted to order product so many times, but could never talk myself into paying the huge shipping prices to Canada. But a friend of mine just moved to Blaine, Washington, and said I could ship to her house (YAY!)

Question- do you charge the full shipping price to Canada listed in the 'shipping info' page, or do you only charge what the actual shipping cost is? I can't seem to find any info regarding this, besides the few lines on the 'shipping info' page. I sent in an inquiry over a month ago, but haven't heard anything back.. My friend said I could ship to her place whenever I wanted, but I don't want to take advantage of that offer either.. 

That's awesome to hear :) How long after you purchased did you receive your refund?

Thanks for your help!

Betty Neville said:

Hi Ana-Alicia!

When you place an order, you will initially be charged the cost listed on the shipping info page;  BUT you will get a refund for the difference if the cost is less. So you do end up paying the actual shipping cost.  Since this has been implemented, I've always gotten a refund for any difference.  Hope this helps.  Happy stamping! : )

Ana-Alicia Rolland said:

Oh gosh, sorry! You were just so helpful to everyone else that I assumed you worked for STV (maybe you should, haha).

Thanks for the help :) 

Carla said:

You just type the name of the duo you'd like in the special instructions box. At least that is what I remember from the video, but I'm just a customer, not an employee, so don't take this as the gospel.;)

Ana-Alicia Rolland said:

And that's just one reason we LOVE all of our Stamp TV Family!!!!  The info they share and that they're so happy to help with questions gives us such warm fuzzies!!!  We love our newbies too!!!  ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service