stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

When will the online store be back open with anything in it?

I've waited all week to place an order but thought it would be worth the wait since the notice said so many things would be restocked starting today. However there is hardly anything in stock at all. Any one have any idea when the online store will be functioning again ? Thanks

Views: 1112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Catherine, Gina is right it probably is not their problem, but on your end.  I had the same problem last year when I tried to type in the web address. My computer guy put the STV button on the top tool bar so when I open the internet I just click on the button and it takes me right to the web site.  Since then I have not gotten the 'server can't be found" message. I don't remember how he put the button on the tool bar, but I'll try & figure it out and let you know. Maybe someone else knows how to do it.

Gina Krupsky said:

Catherine,

I am pretty sure it's not our end because nobody else is having that issue. Try this. Instead of typing in www.ginakdesigns.com , try www.shop.ginakdesigns.com. Don't click on the link, type it in.

That is the back way in and maybe that will work for you. 

I assure you we are still there! I am so sorry your are having problems getting to us. Maybe this trick will help! Let us know. XOXO

CatherineI Parrigan said:

Gina, I know I have probably seemed impatient in asking why I can't get into your website now but it isn't that I expect to place an order and receive everything "YESTERDAY", I was worried that I could not find you at all!! Because, as I have already told you, I am very new, watching your videos was my inspiration, I just don't get much out of watching the others although they are good. I cleared

my history and cleaned out my cache and only get a message telling me 'server can't be found'. My computer man says the problem is on your end not mine - I don't know, but if I can't get you anymore I will be very disappointed. I know you have worked so hard and been so excited about the new store and I wish you and all the best.......

should just be able to go to the website, and then drag the address over to the toolbar where you can add links to...but not sure what browser you are using so can't say for sure.  I'm not as good with computers as I used to...but I do add links to my toolbar some..as well as having a bookmark on my homepage...or you can have bookmarks on your browser where the star is.

Gina, I think this worked!!!!!!!! I will try again later this afternoon and see if I get in again. I am sorry to be such a pest but really do

appreciate your help and the other responses I have gotten.

By the way 'dapperdoxie' I have a doxie also, Gracie Dee, aren't they great???

Again, thanks Gina, I will be ordering and watching!!

Catherine

Gina Krupsky said:

Catherine,

I am pretty sure it's not our end because nobody else is having that issue. Try this. Instead of typing in www.ginakdesigns.com , try www.shop.ginakdesigns.com. Don't click on the link, type it in.

That is the back way in and maybe that will work for you. 

I assure you we are still there! I am so sorry your are having problems getting to us. Maybe this trick will help! Let us know. XOXO

CatherineI Parrigan said:

Gina, I know I have probably seemed impatient in asking why I can't get into your website now but it isn't that I expect to place an order and receive everything "YESTERDAY", I was worried that I could not find you at all!! Because, as I have already told you, I am very new, watching your videos was my inspiration, I just don't get much out of watching the others although they are good. I cleared

my history and cleaned out my cache and only get a message telling me 'server can't be found'. My computer man says the problem is on your end not mine - I don't know, but if I can't get you anymore I will be very disappointed. I know you have worked so hard and been so excited about the new store and I wish you and all the best.......

Glad you may have it figured out Catherine!!  And YES, Doxies are the best, we have two at the moment...I can't imagine life without them.  :-))  They are our babies, since we were not able to have children....but I think they might have still been special even if we HAD had them.  :-))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service