stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED,FROM MRS.GINA K? WHAT HAS SHE TAUGHT YOU?

WELL EVERYTHING  LOL SHE IS THE BEST I LOOK TOWARD SEEING HER NEW CARDS.SHE A PRO AT WHAT SHE DOES.  HER PATIENCE AND  WHAT SHE HAS TAUGHT ME IS THAT IF YOU CAN DREAM IT YOU CAN CREATE IT.GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME SHOWING AND TEACHING US CRATERS WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT CARDS.AS WELL AS YOUR CRAFT  IDEAS. KEEP UP ALL YOUR GOOD WORK.

Tags: MRS.K, THANK, YOU

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What an inspiration she is.... I would feel lucky if I could be half as creative as Gina! Thank you for your knowledge of paper

crafting!

I have been having a blast since discovering this site.Gina  has a soft,fun approach.I have the equipment,now if I just had the talent ,LOL.
What has Gina taught me?  Let me count the ways.  I guess the main thing I have learned is to think outside the box.  Not to be afraid to try something because it may not look good.  Some of the best I've created are the cards that come into my head and I think "Gina always says the ark was built by an amateur while the Titanic was built by professionals.  I love stamp tv, look forward to every episode and daily check the site to see what other talented people have uploaded. 
ALL MY FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL,.SHE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING.  I BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND MRS.K WHERE HAVE I BEEN?I HAVE MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH   EXCITEMENT.WELL I'M HERE LEARNING NOW AND  VERY  THANKFUL I AM. TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL SITE  AND A BRILLIANT TEACHER..

I love what Gina has taught us.  I love her videos and I can't wait for each one of them!!  I love her beautiful cards it is just my style.  I especially love her latest one, how you can make the current shabby chic in a beautiful non distressed way!  I am one who doesn't care for the shabby, torn, distressed look.  This why I LOVE her so much!!!

Thank you GINA!!!!

Donna

Gina has taught me too try a technique even if I don't think I can do it like she does. Never say never! Since coming to this site, my cards have a finished look that I never acheived before. Thank you, Gina.
I love this site.  I have learned a great deal from Gina.  I have been  making my own stamps now for a while, but they were all pretty much the same.  Gina has taught me versitality and to combine techniques.  I could  not wait to buy her stamps.  They are fantastic and so diverse. I am thinking that I won't buy any more stamps unless they are Gina's.

One of the many things Gina has taught me is how to think out of my comfort zone.  You have to dream big and confident with your creativity! I love her techniques as she always makes them look so simple and easy.  I also love her paper!   I love everything there is to learn from such a wonderful person.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GINA K!!!!!  YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To stamp neatly. :)
To believe in yourself, and in your craft!  I have been reading the posts, and enjoying this site for over a year, and I have learned so much.  I just bought my first stamps this past time they had their "stamps reveal", and just LOVE them.  I have bought her paper before, and can't believe the quality of it over what you get in the store.  Won't be buying it at Michaels anymore!  Thank you Gina for your quality products, your quality teaching, as you can tell, you have a lot of fans!
I feel Mrs.Gina deserves all the credit for all of her brilliant ideas.she's a awesome teacher,I'm thankful for her really and truly I am. I believe there are others who feel the way   I do, about Mrs.K.I have a hard time putting color's together?(matching)also layering i can't figure this one out.she make's this look like a breeze. LOL if anyone can help me with some ideas i really would appreciate this.i also have lot's of ideas myself i would like to share.I'm kind of new this all this computer stuff.But I can surly work a cricut machine.lol .i like to use a nail filer like the one you would use or the nail solan would use to buff our nail's a (square block) try this one out. work's like a charm.also a can of glue sprayI spray one sheet of paper fitted for a card line it up, sticks very well and It also saves me on tape, that you know is very expensive.try this out. ideas,ideas,ideas. it's easier for me to watch and learn rather to read and learn something.everyone is different.well then this is another reason I enjoy watching Mrs. Gina K and her  magnificent videos, if she's not what's happening I don't know what else is.keep the videos coming can't wait to learn something new.thanks to you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service