stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I started playing around the the new (FREE!) digital files Gina K is offering on her blog from the "Floral Frenzy" Kit after someone in the StampTV forum asked if printing the digital papers was really cost effective because of the amount of ink used...well, check this out! This is a SINGLE layer card, I copied and pasted the different prints from the Neopolitan pack into the shapes I wanted to go with this PCP sketch and printed! (used Microsoft Picture It and hp photosmart printer) The flower was made with stamps from the kit and popped up, greeting was stamped also.
So I saved a TON of paper and adhesive not having to layer, and I SAVED it so I can print out this same layered mat again or make changes to it! I am finishing up uploading the pics and writing a tutorial for it for my blog, I will share very soon! Hope this helps you see new possibilities with digital paper if you've been unsure if it's for you/what to do with it!

Tags: digi, floralfrenzy, hybrid, neopolitain, singlelayer

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you , thank you , thank you. I've got to try one of these with the double sided digipaper! Hugs n smiles.
I have a question. Can the papers be enlarged? I have downloaded and printed several of them but they are in little squares? Thanks. :)
A true hybrid Melanie! LOL!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all!!! Of course I "LOVE" Digi's....lol..lol You all have made some very amazing cards!!

Faith
Melanie -- this is very cool. Tell me if I am crazy, but is the brown pattern sort of "transparent" so you see the bottom layer "bubbles" through the loopy part of the design?

I have no ability to print color, but this makes me wonder... hmmm... Love it!
no it's opaque, the way they're layered in the computer you don't see the print underneath. although I suppose you might be able to do that by doing atransparent fade on the top layer...hmmmm....
Julie (Joypup on SCS) said:
Melanie -- this is very cool. Tell me if I am crazy, but is the brown pattern sort of "transparent" so you see the bottom layer "bubbles" through the loopy part of the design?

I have no ability to print color, but this makes me wonder... hmmm... Love it!
Awesome Melanie.. I can't beleive that is a single layer.. perfect for mailing if your PO is as fussy as mine.. WOWSA!
I know I downloaded a pack of the free papers, but dang if I can find them in this computer of mine (rolling eyes).. I may have to try downloading again if they are still listed somewhere... Well, that and I need to get some ink for my printer.. ha! then I can try this out.. how neat! Thanks for sharing!
can you try searchng all files for the pack by its name?

Beverly aka beestamper said:
Awesome Melanie..
I know I downloaded a pack of the free papers, but dang if I can find them in this computer of mine (rolling eyes).. I may have to try downloading again if they are still listed somewhere... Well, that and I need to get some ink for my printer.. ha!
Wow! beautiful ideas!!
I have been playing with the digital files today. I love that you can print off many different size papers according to what you need. Here is the first card I made using one of the papers from the Floral Frenzy downloads. I think this is going to be so much fun to have available to us.

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stuffed-bunny?context=user
I will be waiting for the tutorial. I don't have the foggiest idea how to use digital paper or even where to start to learn. You are wonderful to put together a tutorial for us. Thanks
Hi ladies! I love all the ideas for the digi paper! I printed some and will share what I make with it...I printed mine on high resolution paper (used for brochures) on standard print and it printed wonderfully...and I don't think it used up too much ink! We'll see what I can create and share!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service