stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love grab bags!!!!!

SWEEEET!!!!

Congrats!

Love it! Way to go!

Today's USPS mail brought my prize from the "Coffee Therapy" Incentive Blog Hop that was held on Feb 1. It contained
Theresa Momber's "Sweet Strawberries" stamp set,
The Summer Brights patterned paper pack,
A package of 15 Mouse shaped "Quicklet" eyelets, and
A double roll (quarter inch & half inch wide) ribbon that coordinates with
A package of assorted sized Powder Blue buttons (ribbon & buttons are both from the retired GKD Color Companions).

The length of the ribbons is not specified on the label, and I was so anxious to get the photo taken earlier this afternoon that I did not realize that two sizes were included in the package (even though I opened it to better show the color).

Attachments:

Sweet! That is a great stamp set and I love that paper pack. All that gingham…  :)  I have some of that ribbon that I haven't opened, because Gina's Sweet momma hand rolled it and packaged it when it was for sale! I believe it is 3 yards each size. Not sure though.   Enjoy!  :)    <3 

Thanks, Gina, for my grab bag from the January Release challenge.  You are the best!

Both Super grab bags. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome grab bags!

Here's my latest Grab Bag win!  Love them....love them so much I already own both of them....BUT thought in the near future I would give-a-way as Blog Candy....so someone else could enjoy Gina's generosity too!

I received my grab bag already for winning last week's challenge! Wow, thank you so much for this amazing gift!!!!

Grateful Heart Stamp Set (on my wish list)

Parisian Garden Patterned Paper pack (also on my wish list)

A Tim Holtz swirl embossing folder ( I have lots of embossing folders, but none are swirl)

Package of black foam squares (You can never have too many)

A package of brown/wood buttons (I know I will use these)

A package of pink and purple ribbons (Really pretty)

A package of large tags (Bookmarks, maybe? Nice weight)

Pair of Provo decorative scissors (Nice small scallops) 

This prize was amazing!  Thank you so very much!

Wow! I love hearing about people's grab bags. Hope you all enjoy them!

Hi
I am new to Stamp TV. What is Grab Bag? what is it in and how much is the bag for and where can I go to request it? 

Sorry for so many questions at one time. 

Thanks

Seema

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service