stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so happy for you and your new goodies!

Those come pretty fast in the mail, right?  What a cool bunch of goodness!  LOL

Wow great prize!  Can't believe you got a Misti in there!!!  I just got mine in the mail and can't wait to use it on my new kit....as soon as that comes. Enjoy all your new fabulousness:D

Susan White said:

I just got my grab bag for winning Sean's April Foolery Challenge. I am in Love!!

I got my wonderful prize for the tissue paper card I made. Thanks Gina.

Wow - you can make some of your awesome cards with this! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I got my wonderful prize for the tissue paper card I made. Thanks Gina.

Greetings!  I recently won this awesome stamp set in a grab bag.   Does anyone know if there is a Spellbinders or Cherry Lynn die that fits this tag?

I did not know this thread of posts existed.  Glad Lovinpaper shared the link.

Happy Stamping!!!!!  Debbie

Debbie, that stamp uses Spellbinders Labels 8.  One of my favorite sets, enjoy!

Debrah Warner said:

Greetings!  I recently won this awesome stamp set in a grab bag.   Does anyone know if there is a Spellbinders or Cherry Lynn die that fits this tag?

Julie,

Thanks so much!!!!

Debbie

Julie Kae Stieber said:

Debbie, that stamp uses Spellbinders Labels 8.  One of my favorite sets, enjoy!

Debrah Warner said:

Here's what came in my goodie bag for winning the short on time challenge. It's great and I have some great ideas for it. Thank you Gina and crew for your generosity!

Attachments:

Great stamp set!  I have seen several in the gallery with that set.  Enjoy your winnings.

Jeff Towers said:

Here's what came in my goodie bag for winning the short on time challenge. It's great and I have some great ideas for it. Thank you Gina and crew for your generosity!

Here is a photo of the Grab-bag that I received from the drawing for the blog hop on September 2. It left the warehouse on September 10, and arrived in Alabama on September 14 via USPS, although I did not get a Shipping Notice as I have for an order.  It did not contain a StampTV stamp (as I had hoped), but I am thrilled, and very grateful, for the Autumn Leaves set that I did get, along with the oval & border die cuts, three colors of brads, roll of washi tape, and mini-embossing folder by Cuttlebug. Psalm 1 is one of my favorite passages from the Bible and I really like to find ways to decorate a copy of the passage with tree-themed stamps. Thank you very much to whoever chose my Grab-bag!!!

PS: I read in an older post that if you search the Galleries using the name of a stamp kit as a single word (like an email, or web, address – autumnleaves, in my case) that you can find all of the cards that are related to that stamp set. I found at least 40 (out of 84) cards that use the leaf images from this set. I will be busy CASing for a very long time!!! (although I will need to find a bunch of supplies before I can do much).

Linda S, that is a great haul of winnings!  Sending an entire set is a wonderful thing.  The paper products and consumables are great as they will get used eventually.

Here is my grab bag win from the October release.  I won the glittery card challenge.  You will see Vintage Cuts, brads, a cuttlebug folder, and a stamp set which was a free with three set in January 2012 (according to my Google search).  I used the embossing folder so it would be easier to see what it actually is.  It's kind of fun as it is a postage stamp birthday cake.  I am excited to play with this stamp set.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service