stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received my grab bag today.  They are beautiful stamps.  Thanks Gina and the DTs, you are all wonderfully creative and amazing.  Here's a picture of my grab bag.

Attachments:

Wow lovely stamps, thanks for sharing :-)

Sylvia Rivera said:

I received my grab bag today.  They are beautiful stamps.  Thanks Gina and the DTs, you are all wonderfully creative and amazing.  Here's a picture of my grab bag.

Gina, you truly are very generous and what a great idea to use the stamps this way. Now back to trying to win a grab bag;-}

Gina K. said:

Hi guys-

Our grab bags come from stamp sets that are imperfect. We have  pretty high quality control. If there is one inperfect image, a spot on the rubber or an uneven cut line, the stamp set is flagged and tossed in a bin. We go through the bin and punch out the stamps that are good and make grab bags out of them. :)

It's a nice way to get a sampling of our stamps helps keep the earth a little cleaner rather than throwing all that beautiful rubber away.

Each bag contains 12-14 stamps, around 5-7 images and the rest assorted greetings. :)

Wow! My daughter won a grab bag on the Facebook page and Leann said they were amazingly wonderful stamp images and sayings. She was so pleased. Unfortunately, she packed all her stamps and supplies away a few months earlier and put everything in storage for the time being so if she wants to stamp with them, she has to visit her Mama who still has her ink and supplies in plain view. LOL And, I might benefit as well from that. She was super excited though. She introduced me to rubber stamping and I will be forever grateful to her for that.

Sorry about the photo, but WOW what an amazing grab bag I received today in the post :-) Can not locate which set the THANKYOU comes from, if you have any ideas please let me know!

I loved my grab bag, wonderful way to get a variety.  They are beautiful.

Thanks, Sherry

Man, I gotta get me one of those!

ALex, I have a feeling that Thank You is from the All Occasions Tags set.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Alex Turner said:

Sorry about the photo, but WOW what an amazing grab bag I received today in the post :-) Can not locate which set the THANKYOU comes from, if you have any ideas please let me know!

Oh my goodness....What a great grab bag! Now I'm gonna really keep my fingers crossed. :)

No just looked, not from  All Occasions Tags, keep thinking :-)
Richard Breaks said:

ALex, I have a feeling that Thank You is from the All Occasions Tags set.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, please.

Alex Turner said:

Okay, I finally stamped out my images... let's see if I can figure out how to attach the photo...

OH COOL!  My first photo attachment!!  YEAH BABY!  LOL!

I was WICKED excited to receive that lady & dog (PUPPY!!!!) from the Vintage Chic fan as I am a HUGE dog lover, and so many of the sentiments in the grab bag really work nicely with her.  Took me forever to identify the image from Live Life Loud (I always think of instruments with that set, LOL!).  I already own Labeled with Love, so I will be looking for a new home for the 'Baby' sentiment if someone would like it or would like to trade.

Thanks so much for doing this Gina!  These are SO much fun to receive - all the anticipation and excitement thinking about what images and sentiments will be included - THANK YOU!!!  :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service