stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I was just wondering what it is you get in a grab bag, I assume each one is different?

Views: 19888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You won! wow -lucky you.  I've been so busy at work and coming home late last thing I've wanted to do was go on the computer.  Those look like some fabulous stamps - congrats!  You'll have to post pics of things you make with them.  Hope your holidays were great!

KonaRose said:

Here is a picture of the stamps I received. The goodie bags contain single stamps from a variety of sets. Gina is truly generous and kind to do this over and over again! Hope this helps answer your question :) Blessings. Rosy

I'm so tired ladies - what a rough 2 weeks at work - my head's just not focused - so much so that tonite I rushed home, got through dinner, dressed for bed and jumped on the laptop thinking "I'm late for the release party!"  Ok, so yes, I have since found out it's Wednesday...  anyone else have a crazy day, week, holiday? LOL

What a wonderful idea :-)

Gina K. said:

Hi guys-

Our grab bags come from stamp sets that are imperfect. We have  pretty high quality control. If there is one inperfect image, a spot on the rubber or an uneven cut line, the stamp set is flagged and tossed in a bin. We go through the bin and punch out the stamps that are good and make grab bags out of them. :)

It's a nice way to get a sampling of our stamps helps keep the earth a little cleaner rather than throwing all that beautiful rubber away.

Each bag contains 12-14 stamps, around 5-7 images and the rest assorted greetings. :)

Yay, I received my grab bag yesterday!  I'll see if I can attach a picture with them all stamped out.  Thank you so much Gina and all the DTs, you are all so generous!

Attachments:

I have one coming.....when it gets here I'll post pictures.  How's that???

What a wonderful idea Gina!  Good for the environment and GREAT for your stamping fans too!!  So nice of you to do this!  Such a fun idea!

Gina K. said:

Hi guys-

Our grab bags come from stamp sets that are imperfect. We have  pretty high quality control. If there is one inperfect image, a spot on the rubber or an uneven cut line, the stamp set is flagged and tossed in a bin. We go through the bin and punch out the stamps that are good and make grab bags out of them. :)

It's a nice way to get a sampling of our stamps helps keep the earth a little cleaner rather than throwing all that beautiful rubber away.

Each bag contains 12-14 stamps, around 5-7 images and the rest assorted greetings. :)

AWESOME collection off stamps Karen - Enjoy!!!

Karen Hawkins said:

Yay, I received my grab bag yesterday!  I'll see if I can attach a picture with them all stamped out.  Thank you so much Gina and all the DTs, you are all so generous!

I won one today!  I can't believe it!  I AM SO EXCITED!!   :D  I will post a pic of the images and sentiments I am sent if you would like to see - so far I have been really impressed with the images and selection of sentiments included that others have been kind enough to post.  Than ks for taking the time guys!!

I know Crafty - I was jumping down for you and everyone who wins!! Please do stamp and post a pic if you get the time. It's always fun to see what everyone wins :D :D :D :D GinaK is GrrrreeeaaaAAATE!!!!

Well said KonaRose :-)

KonaRose said:

I know Crafty - I was jumping down for you and everyone who wins!! Please do stamp and post a pic if you get the time. It's always fun to see what everyone wins :D :D :D :D GinaK is GrrrreeeaaaAAATE!!!!

Wow thank you for sharing, love how you have coloured them and put the stamp set names with them :-)

Karen Hawkins said:

Hi, Karen, - thanks for coloring them. I sure didn't think of doing that. I think I will go through mine and try to make a small mark on the flat side of which stamp set it came from. That way if I enter it into a challenge, I can put the designer's name into the tag entry, also for my memory sake since seldom did any of mine come from the same stamp set. I am very humbled to have won Gina's stamps. I felt like a little girl again, doing a happy dance all over my body just like a kid. 

Karen Hawkins said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service